Attention No-Poo Washers!!!

Miss Montserrat

Found this product and it sounds really good. If anyone has used this please reply. See advertisement and link below.

DevaCurl
Everybody seems to be No-Pooing these days, thanks to Lorraine Massey's Curly Girl book and her new DevCurl line.The line includes No-Poo and Low-Poo shampoos, One Conditioner, Angell and Mist-er Right, a lavender spray designed to refresh curls. The products sell for $12 each and are available by calling 212-343-0344.

www.naturallycurly.com/Picks/picks.html

Valerie

Gee thanks, they look really good!I am going to spend some money to get some salon shampoos and conditioners.

Miss Montserrat

I'm going to order the No-Poo Shampoo after I balance my checkbook in the morning. After all of the things I've heard about the chemicals in typical shampoos, I think its worth a try.

ms_kenesha

I wonder what is in the No Poo and Low-Poo shampoos? Does this mean no SLS and Low SLS?? I'd beware of the price because if you really want to no poo you can use a good, but inexpenisve conditioner as your no poo method.

Miss Montserrat

I dont know whats in this one but I will call and find out. I actually purchased another shampoo by Kemi that is called No-Soap shampoo and some of the ingredients include seaweed, herbal base complex, fruits, panthenol and slip complex. There is definetly no sls or als and it comes in a Damaged Hair and Fine Hair formula.

Honey Vibe

The Good Physician
Miss Mont, I would be interested in any info you uncover. Aubrey's JAY shampoo leaves a creepy clay film on my scalp and hair, and although it was the perfect stuff to nurse my hair back to health the first year I should probably find something less gunky.