Attention Izunami Flat Iorn Owners!!!!!

Hey! I think I'm a little late on this! I recently saw a comment in which someone stated that the Izunami flat iron gives marcel like results?!!!:blush::blush::blush: What?!! For those of you that have heard, tried, or seen results, what is your opinion of this flat iron? Is this flat iron better than the Hana Elite?!!!!

Please let me know what you all think.

Minty

Never tried the Hana-

Izunami is good....like a marcel? Maybe in the right hands

Is it a top shelf iron? Most definitely

Thanks HijabiFlygirl! I'd never heard of this brand before. I'm kind of interested in the wide flat iron that they sell. I rarely flat iorn, but just in case I get the urge, I want something that will get the job done.

glittergrl01

Is the izunami good? Yes! is the hana better? YES!! Nothing is better than HANA on the market, their flat irons are the best :)

Melody.Monroe

HANA! All day! I can't even IMAGINE my straight days without it! If this one breaks I will shell out the money again to buy it! Hana Elite makes my hair feel like SILK...No exageration. I don't even let people BORROW my flat iron. I rather do their hair then let it out of my posession. All my friends and family knows this! ;-) I am biased...but it seems like a GREAT flat iron. But I am in a committed relationship to Hana Elite. I love her!

Hmmm Melody.....perhaps I'll try my Hana one mo gin......perhaps it's just.user.error......who knows but I can tell you that the Izunami looks promising.

Sent from my DROIDX using Long Hair Care Forum App

Melody.Monroe

justicefighter1913: Well I have a flat ironing routine that I abide by strictly. I wash/condition - you know all that stuff. Then I spray in leave in. Comb through with Tangle teezer. Then I section and apply john frieda thermal serum (flat ironing) generously but not weighed down, comb through. twist. (4 chunky twists total) Air dry. Then I part in small sections and do ONE slow pass over each section. Then wrap.

MY equation for frizz free BONE STRAIGHT shiny hair...

Melody.Monroe: Thank you for sharing your technique. I might have to give it a try. I was really hoping that the Hana would do it...believe me I was. I know that my hair is thick, but I mean seriously...it isn't heat resistant by any means. I'll give it one more go before I give it the boot.

outspokenwallflower

I absolutely love and ADORE my Izunami. Before my Izu, I was all about having to HAVE a 100% ceramic flat iron from a quality brand, etc. and I loved my FHI Runway dupe (H2Pro 206/204 LE) HOWEVER, I constantly find myself on a cloud when I use my Izunami. The results produce bone straight, moisturized, light and bouncy hair with unbelievable shine. And it does this for me from a fresh relaxer, to the week before one when I'm even as much as 12 weeks post. I dont know what it is about this iron but I love that I found an amazing quality iron for less than half the price of what I paid for my previous "Runway" iron.

I've never tried the Hana Elite, but funny enough, when I was looking for a new flat iron, I was THIS CLOSE to clicking the checkout button for the Hana Elite; for almost a year, I was certain that was the next iron I was going to get. But I didn't want to splurge on another iron that produced results that were either similar or nothing impressive compared to my H2Pro. I did more searching around, loved reviews and results that I saw others had with this iron AND the price was so on point. So far, not looking back... :love:

SuchaLady

How dare y'all bump up this thread not even 24 hours after I buy a Chi over the Izunami? :rolleyes: I'm mad. Lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

trendsetta25

HANA! All day! I can't even IMAGINE my straight days without it! If this one breaks I will shell out the money again to buy it! Hana Elite makes my hair feel like SILK...No exageration. I don't even let people BORROW my flat iron. I rather do their hair then let it out of my posession. All my friends and family knows this! ;-) I am biased...but it seems like a GREAT flat iron. But I am in a committed relationship to Hana Elite. I love her!

silk you say :think:...slowly googling Hana Elite.....

niqu92

omg guys like seriously i see a new thread about a new flat iron every week
like ima need yall to tell me which one is the best cuz i need a new flat iron but i cant decide because of all these darn flat iron threads lol

ok so far im guessing the top ones are the Hana elite,izunami,&GHD???
are there any others i should look into?im not trying to spend too much...

AutumnDreams

Is the izunami good? Yes! is the hana better? YES!! Nothing is better than HANA on the market, their flat irons are the best :)

Dont know anything about the izunami but i own the Hana elite for a year now and i love it. It straightens and adds shine for me in one pass. And i mean straighten. My other flat irons cant hold a candle to it.