April Hits and Misses!!!

Chaya

Hey ladies!! Isnt about that time again for April Hits and Misses? Another month is almost over and I have had some great success with new products!!

I have new April Update pictures so check em out!!

Hits
* Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor Conditioner
* Jilbere ceramic tools 1" curling iron ( see pics!!)
* Tigi BEd Head Ego Boost
* Deep Brilliance Reflect Serum
* Triple Moisture Shine Serum
* John Frieda Dream Curls
* Aussie Clam that frizz Styling cream ( for wet scrunches)
* Keracare Setting Lotions ( love this diluted)
* Mizani Shyne Oil Sheen

Misses

* Tigi dumb blonde Shampoo ( huge disappointment- I let my boyfriend use this and he has no hair!!)

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Hits
Any Elasta QP products

Misses
Aubrey shampoos
Tigi Chocalate Head (SUCH a waste of money, thank God I found it on EBAY)

Edie

Misses

* Tigi dumb blonde Shampoo ( huge disappointment- I let my boyfriend use this and he has no hair!!)
Unquote

What didn't you like about the Dumb Blonde Shampoo? I won a liter size bottle of both the shampoo and conditioner. If it just wasn't moisturizing enough, I can take care of that by adding honey/olive oil.

Edie

What didn't you like about the TIGI Chocolate Head. It is great for stopping shedding. But you absolutely have to do a deep moisturizing conditioner afterwards.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Maybe I used it wrong then. I did the deep condition first (that's what the lady in the store told me to do) and then choc.head. My hair did not shed any less and it actually felt worse than if I had just done the deep condition by itself. And as much as I love to eat chocolate, the smell was gettin on my nerves

Edie

Hits

Still loving TIGI Health Goddess and Ego Boost leave in conditioners
Kerastase Masquintese conditioner

Misses
None

ChasingBliss

All Hits

Salerm 21...very softening and moisturizing

Lustrasilk's Smooth Ends Leave in Conditioner...worked wonders before flatironing my daughter's unruly hair.

Pantene's Relaxed&Natural oil cream moisturizer

And I must not forget..a ceramic flatiron...big big hit for my daughter.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I haven't even used all the stuff I bought this month yet!!! Last month the verdict was still out on Phyto 9, today I can call it a HIT!

My other hit was using an old product a new way. Nexxus Humectress on my ends daily, HUGE HIT!!!!

And I'm late, but it was still a hit EVOO & honey, pre-poo treatment.

Maybe be OT, but braiding the roots before twisting for a twist-out....
what a difference!!! Huge Hit! Thax Irrisistible!!

Lee

Hits
Neutorgena Triple Moisture Shampoo (no tangles)
Neutorgena Triple Moisture Mask (leaves my hair moist)
Surge 14 spray (controls breakage)
Suave Milk and Honey (great for conditioner washes)
Strawberry and Cream leave-in (my own creation)
Pantene Full and Thick Conditioner (great slip)

Miss
Pantene R&N conditioner (left my hair tangled)

Lindy

Hits:

Salerm21 Leave In

Profectiv Break-Free

Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Serum

Misses:

None

CHAYA,
Your hair is looking lovely!!

DigitalRain

These products I've used for a while but forgot mention.

Hits: Cantu Break Cure treatment, this cream works great as a detangler, a leave in, a daily moisturizer and a heat protectant. I actualy stocked up on this one.

Redken Smooth Down line - great

Misses

Cantu Shampoo - Drying
Cantu Rinse out Conditioner - way too watery and didnt do squat for my hair.
Redken Anti snap - it took me almost a year to figure out this isn't going to work on my hair.

jasmin

Hits
TIGI Dumb Blond shampoo and conditioner- Ok I’m about a 4a and this combo made my hair really soft and healthy. I don’t think I got the slip like 3a/bs get while washing and conditioning but the end results were great. I have to try it now that I’ve gotten a touch up. When I tried this I was on my 10th week of my relaxer.

VO5 Oasis conditioners – Used as a conditioner wash. Hair felt clean and there was a lot of slip.

Neutrogena Triple moisture daily deep conditioner- I use this as a conditioner wash also. Lots of slip.

Armyqt

I don't remember buying anything new this month except the suave conditioners and they were HUGE hits!!

Chaya, your is gorgeous! very thick and healthy

Armyqt

I don't remember buying anything new this month except the suave conditioners and they were HUGE hits!!

OOPS.......Yes I did

MEGA HITS:

Avocado Butter
Shealoe Butter

Chaya, your is gorgeous! very thick and healthy

Ayeshia

Hits:
Suave Citrus Smoothie
Suave Milk n Honey
Suave Mango Peach
Aubrey GPB
ORS mixed with EVOO and Honey

Boadicea

Hits
*EVOO pre-shampoo teatment + KeraCare deep conditioner
*Flax oil pre-shampoo treatments + Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal conditioner
*Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal conditioner

Misses
*Aveda Sap Moss shampoo
*Aveda Sap Moss conditioner
*Aveda Elixir
*Aveda Phomollient

JenJen2721

HIT:

VO5 Oasis Almond and Honey - thicker than regular V05 conditioners, great for conditioner washes and regular conditioning...plus it smells heavenly. It works on my daughters natural hair and my relaxed hair. It's rare finding products that work for both of us... Great slip! 10 out of 10!

My mini review!

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
I'm happy to say I've resurrected a product that I previously HATED! Black 'N Sassy Creamy Set made my hair like cement the first time I used it 1.5yrs ago. I dragged it out this month (yeah, same jar...
) and tried it out for diffuser drying and my hair was great! It held the curl formation almost as frizz-free as wet hair and my hair still felt soft. I'm probably using more and better conditioners on my hair than the first time I used it which might combat the crunchy hair problem.