APPRECIATION OF THIS SITE!!

azul11

OMG YESTERDAY when i couldnt log in i was cool. i thought it was my computer so i went about my day. then when i still couldnt log on i thought wow what if the site is gone for good. i seriously felt a bit sad. i have learned so much from the ladies of this site and the more i learn the more there is to learn. every goal i acheive i still need guidance. i have tons of questions. without the ladies here i would have believed the same myths that people have about hair. you ladies here have inspired me and the thought of this site not being here and not having the support and guidance i have is daunting. i cannot talk to other people in great length about hair without them thinking i am nuts. the ladies here have been so helpful to me and whatever i can do to keep this site up and running i would. i really appreciate all this site has done for me. thank you all. God bless you all.

Armyqt

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
azul11 said:
OMG YESTERDAY when i couldnt log in i was cool. i thought it was my computer so i went about my day. then when i still couldnt log on i thought wow what if the site is gone for good. i seriously felt a bit sad. i have learned so much from the ladies of this site and the more i learn the more there is to learn. every goal i acheive i still need guidance. i have tons of questions. without the ladies here i would have believed the same myths that people have about hair. you ladies here have inspired me and the thought of this site not being here and not having the support and guidance i have is daunting. i cannot talk to other people in great length about hair without them thinking i am nuts. the ladies here have been so helpful to me and whatever i can do to keep this site up and running i would. i really appreciate all this site has done for me. thank you all. God bless you all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel ya!!! I LOVE THIS BOARD

patticake

i definitely feel where you're comin' from! i tried to be cool and play it off like i wasn't addicted to this board, but time i logged on my computer and ran to this board and couldn't log on i thought all hope was gone!
i'm so glad it was back this morning, and i'm glad to admit yes, i am a hair-aholic for this board. (lol)

Jenai

I know how you feel. my brother teased me yesterday telling me that I was going to go into withdraw cause I couldn't log in.

Kitkat

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
i cannot talk to other people in great length about hair without them thinking i am nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean, Azul. I thought my computer had problems, and I felt so left out!! Since I didn't have this site to distract me, I had to actually work yesterday.
I love this site too, and I get so much info her I would have freaked out if it was gone for good.

I agree! Any time this board goes down I'm like: ****, is this it??? OMG no. NO NOOOOOOOOOO &lt;img src="http://64.62.140.213/~longhair/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I'm in total agreement. This board is great. I think hair care is not only a hobby for many of us, but also kind of an escape and therapy from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Thanks LHCF and it's "owners", facilitators, moderators, etc.