Aphogee-Mega Tek Chemist needed

Krymsonkween

Okay ladies need some help my girlfriend can not afford mega-tek so she is using aphogee 2min. (I know I know) Well what she is doing is the following:
Aphogee 2min mixed with mtg, castor oil and olive oil
used daily like hair grease
wash with black soap 1x weekly
d/c with aussie condish

Well what she is wanting to know is how does she need to do her moisture or is what she is doing good.

She has raw shea butter and mixed with cowboy magic to help with tanlges and moisture.

(funny the lady at the supply store uses cowboy magic and she loves it. She uses it daily)

So what's your advice. I have given her the whole protein overload speech she still likes her mixture and states it is no different than mega tek with protein daily. She is getting some growth from it tho. She has been usin it for 1month.:look:

SimJam

Is she getting the growth from the ahpogee 2 min or the MTG.

I mean MT ans aphogee 2min do smell alike, but Ive never compared the ingredients.

some ladies on BHM were doing this a while back. I'll try to find the thread

Krymsonkween

I guess she is getting from both as she mixed them together. I told her she could mix the cowboy magic and shea butter as her moisturizer an that would be enough as long as she is moisturizing d/c enough.

Krymsonkween

mega tek
Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein (HU), stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate (DI), marine protein (DI), peg 40 (no castor oil), panthenol, dimethicone copolyol (the one cone), magnesium citrate (DI), allantoin (DI), amino acids (DI), methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides (DI), polyparaben, imidazolidinyl urea (DI), fragrance

aphogee 2min reconstructor

Water, cearyl alohol, polysorbate-60, behenamidopropylamine behanate, stearalkonium chloride, cetrimonium chloride, cocodimonium hydrolyzed hair keratin, hydrolyzed mucopolysaccharides, sodium-coco collagen amino acids, wheat germ fatty acids, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, squalane, avocado oil, acetamide MEA, panthenol, wheat germ oil, jojoba oil, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, sulfur, amodimethicone, polyquarternium-10, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium, chloride phosphate, tallowtrimonium chloride, nonoxynol-10, cocoyl sarcosine, sorbitol, fragrance, imidazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Krymsonkween

The main thing she is asking is what about her regi. Do she need to increase anything or decrease something. I know someone knows or has tried this. :nono:

Don't be scared:lachen: