Anyone taking Collagen supplement?

KenyafromCT

Mamamia, check out his link and scroll all the way down for the reviews by users:

This is a pic of the bottle I have and I bought mine from amazon but vitacost has it as well:

Product Features

• Helps and Repairs Ligaments, Tendons and connective tissues for improved elasticity, enhanced circulation in blood vessels and promotes wound healing and a clearer complextion
  • Corrects weak, broken, split ridged and damaged nail beds,
  • Thickens Fine Hair, adds body and slows down hair loss,
  • Builds lean muscle to help burn fat while you sleep.
  • 100% Pure and Natural, Total Body Health, 350 Tablets
Product Description

Product Description

Collagen is a complex structural protein that maintains strength and flexibility of skin, ligaments, bones, joints, muscles, tendons, gums, teeth, eyes, blood vessels, nails, and hair. Super Collagen Type I & III is a 100% pure collagen protein that provides the major building materials for growth and maintenance of a healthy body. When Super Collagen is taken internally, the body receives the raw materials it needs to supplement the collagen found in all of these areas. Super Collagen + C is enzymatically processed into its amino acid form with a very low molecular weight, which can be utilized 100% by the body. Super Collagen + C tablets are formulated with Vitamin C to provide optimum supplementation of your dietary collagen needs. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

HTH!
Hi. The link doesn’t take me to the product. It takes me to random items on Amazon. I’ll just look up Super Collagen. What did the reviews say? It’s been 12 years. So you may not be able to remember. I am also done with my current supply of collagen. I take 6/day. Too much. I take too many supplements as it is. So I’m looking for an alternative.

KenyafromCT

I'm still using Neocell but I have a bottle of the pipingrock.com brand to use when that's done, so I'll see how that one goes. I also bought pipingrock's hyaluronic acid and vitamin C to take with it. These work very well together.
I’ve ordered from them in the past. I just got an email from them. I’ll have to order the collagen from them. Iso powder. I take far too many supplements.

KenyafromCT

I take You Theory collagen. Almost finished with the bottle. I can’t say that has helped my hair. I need to try a meeting brand.