Anyone heard of Nyra Hair Oil-2-3 inches per month rather than .5

HKW53

Website says... Miracle Hair Oil of the Elite Indian Beauties! A Rare, Ancient East Indian Beauty Secret Can Now Be Yours!...Risk-Free and 100% Guaranteeed

Newly discovered ancient hair growing formula gets your hair to grow 2-3 inches a month rather than the usual .5- inches! Plus it ensures you will never have a bad hair day and stimulates the growth of strong, thick, silky hair that will get you noticed wherever you go! Now you can say good bye to fine, limp brittle hair forever and instantly get thick, volumous hair… this hair oil does it all in one single 2 minute application!

http://grow-long-hair-fast.com/product.html

kittenz

ITA: Sounds a little too good to be true. :ohwell: How much is it?

ETA: It's $79.99 With promises like that I expected it to cost more.

Last edited:

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
I 'member a thread like this recently. I was 'bout to jump on this but the ladies here yanked my a$$ back to reality...:yep:

LaNecia

Serenity_Peace said:
I 'member a thread like this recently. I was 'bout to jump on this but the ladies here yanked my a$$ back to reality...:yep:

:lol: Yeah, we've talked about this one before...and here...ain't NO way I'm payin' that for those oils. :naughty:

Last edited:

Afrolinda

I bought it ( WHY? ), it's exactly the same as the "Indian Herbal Castor Oil" that only costs 6 dollars or something. I'm using the Nara hair oil for a month and my hair didn't grow 2 or 3 inches ( not that I was expecting it ).

LuvLiLocks

Afrolinda said:
I bought it ( WHY? ), it's exactly the same as the "Indian Herbal Castor Oil" that only costs 6 dollars or something. I'm using the Nara hair oil for a month and my hair didn't grow 2 or 3 inches ( not that I was expecting it ).

Wow, thanks for the heads up. Does it list the ingredients on the bottle?