Anyone have not so long hair goals?

I want twist that hang at my shoulders shrunken. I don't know what that is stretched, but that's my final goal. I don't think I could handle much more hair than that.

Lys

I've never had hair that was anything remotely close to long which is why to me long always meant to be at least at the shoulders. I'd actually be more than happy to have hair that could simply frame my entire face. I think I could have been close had I not did the BC in December because my hair was growing like crazy during my transition but it's healthy and growing now so that's what matters. My only real goal is to have healthy shoulder length hair or something near that and then I'll be starting my locs.

Hmmm......********Aggie :peek:, sneaks into the room and taps OP on shoulder:poke:*******Umm, is my hair goal of MBL considered long? Cuz that's my not so long hair length I want:grin:.

I dunno. I've been thinking and I think I would be satisfied if i just got to 1 inch past APL. It would be a length I've never been, and it would be long to me as well as friend...AND it would be healthy :lick: But I wouldn't mind being WSL so I can slap haters in the face with a braid or two loool :lachen:

Back