Anyone have not so long hair goals?

locabouthair

My final hair goal is APL. I never wanted BSL. In fact I think I might just be happy with 2 inches above APL. I told my self this time last year I'd be APL but unfortunately I had to cut plus I am going through a MAJOR setback. But I'm trying to keep the faith.

Right now I'm at NL. And I would love to be SL right now. It's frustarting to want something so bad that comes easily to most members here.

Anywhoo, anyone else like me?

I want BLUNT 5" past collarbone length...which is maybe about an inch past APL....Not that long.

Im at APL now, but my hair isnt blunt, and there are some layers....

So im trying to grow 4 more inches from July-Dec, that will give me enough to even my hair, and get a nice blunt all around cut.

For me, detangling, washing, drying, styling, trimming ect. is a major *****...I dont know if i could do it if my hair was all down the middle of my back...I feel like i wouldnt be able to care for it good, Also, i think a length around APL would suit my face and body more.

I do!! I want APL, and will be quite satisfied with APL hair. I imagine that as the hair continues to grow, I will just keep cutting it back to APL.:grin:

I have shoulder length hair right now and my goal is APL (full). That seems really long to me... but I also have a long neck :grin:
I'm not sure that I could handle BSL... it seems sooo long to me, but I guess you never know... I'm always changing my mind when it comes to my hair :drunk:

Since I had to cut my hair to about 2 inches above shoulders (thanx to a bad perm), my goal is having shoulder length hair while maintaining the fullness that I have now. Although I like the haircut, I drool thinking about shoulder length. But at least you can't see through my hair anymore.:ohwell:

Me...my ultimate goal is BSL, but I think I will cut it after that point again to a long blunt should length bob.

Salma Hayek had a beautiful one in From Dusk til Dawn.

APL is long, IMO.

To me it's "long" because it's a length I never achieved. But I didn't refer to it as long here because I find that most LHCFers consider APL to be a medium length. Not saying reaching APL is not an accomplishment but i notice when people make BSL or especially MBL, people really start oohing and ahhing.

sandysea I am getting over a bad pem also. That's the major setback. My whole nape is gone. Its growing back but verrrrryyy slowly.

Man If I could reach somewhere near APL, I'd be doing cartwheels. Ya'll just don't know :lol:

Oh me! I just want APL or shoulder length natural and BSL stretched, I'll take stretched shorter just don't want it to be longer than BSL.

I was never in love with all that hair, too much for me.

I've been steadily at my goal length since 2005. Everytime it gets too far beyond that (BSL) I chop it back down.

To me it's "long" because it's a length I never achieved. But I didn't refer to it as long here because I find that most LHCFers consider APL to be a medium length. Not saying reaching APL is not an accomplishment but i notice when people make BSL or especially MBL, people really start oohing and ahhing.

sandysea I am getting over a bad pem also. That's the major setback. My whole nape is gone. Its growing back but verrrrryyy slowly.

Man If I could reach somewhere near APL, I'd be doing cartwheels. Ya'll just don't know :lol:

yes that is true. point well taken. :yep:

well, i wish all of you the best of luck reaching your not-so-long hair goals :) but i will caution those of you who've not achieved that particular length (whatever it is) that hair anorexia is REAL :grin: :look:

HHG!

yes that is true. point well taken. :yep:

well, i wish all of you the best of luck reaching your not-so-long hair goals :) but i will caution those of you who've not achieved that particular length (whatever it is) that hair anorexia is REAL :grin: :look:

HHG!

oh boy, so you mean this madness will never end? :lol:

oh boy, so you mean this madness will never end? :lol:

i've not experienced it YET as far as changing my goal once i reach one, but i do have hair anorexia...and from what i see, MOST people will meet that initial goal and set a goal to meet the next one "level"...

so, no, i guess the madness never ends :lol:

My goal is APL. I've reached it in the front but not in the back. I should be full APL by the end of this summer. I don't want superlong hair.

My initial goal was always full APL/ BSB. Then I will focus my efforts on growing out the relaxer while maintaining this length. Once I'm natural though, sky is the limit!

Having APL/ BSB as my goal keeps me sane and helps me continue transitioning. It seems obtainable AND my hair should really swag at that length.

I want thick full blunt APL. After that, I would not go pass BSL.

I'm with you Keen. I want full blun APL length. Right now my hair is in layers with the last few layers being past shoulder length. That sounds like a very reachable goal for me. I am hoping Spring of next year that all my layers would be grown out for a Blunt APL.

My ultimate goal is BSL... for some reason, to me a lot of the time MBL looks shorter than BSL. I think it may be because a lot of BSL ladies keep their ends blunt cut, and MBL is often in a v shape... Idk, somehow I like how BSL looks better.

APL is my goal and I will be satisfied at that length but I will probably let it grow beyond that as long as I can maintain it easily.

I just want APL. I've been there before fully relaxed and it was great, so I am hoping I can enjoy it when I'm natural.

Plus I just keep getting setbacks. My hair used to be damaged and break off, then I would break it off from bad hair practices... and recently someone else broke my hair off. Maybe when the setbacks stop I'll get bigger goals.:yep:

I want bsl but what I really want is to have even hair.

I dont know what my hair length is but I hope that by the end of the year I am a lot closer :yep:

I have braids in right now that reach APL, and the length has really been pissing me off today :wallbash: even when I pulled it back. I was starting to really rethink this whole long hair thing, but then I realized, "Hey, I'm natural and shrinkage is a blessing!"

i was thinking about this today after i read a post where some chick said "i'm getting to tailbone and that's it" or something to that effect...nuh uhhhh. i want to grow my hair to BSL just to see if i can but after that i will probably keep it at APL. i just want to be able to look down (almost like looking at my breasts but not quite that) and see curls. hell, APL stretched is ok too.

I guess I have the shortest, coming in at SL! I never thought long hair looked that great on me. So I am thinking a full, bouncy, layered SL(or a little past SL) would look soooooo hot on me. But, if it grows past that, I wouldn't complain!:grin:

I guess I have the shortest, coming in at SL! I never thought long hair looked that great on me. So I am thinking a full, bouncy, layered SL(or a little past SL) would look soooooo hot on me. But, if it grows past that, I wouldn't complain!:grin:

I'm with you - all I really want is Full Health Swangin' SL. I would be soooooo happy with that.

Back