Anyone have good results from "Healthy Hair Tea"?

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Anyone have good results from \"Healthy Hair Tea\"?

<font color="blue"> I would like to try it either way. Has anyone tried the tea for a length of time and had good results? How is the taste? These are the ingredients:</font>

Healthy Hair Tea

Our recipe for Healthy Hair Tea is a yummy blend of nourishing herbs that's high in Calcium, Silica, Chlorophyl, Vitamins A and E, Potassium and Iron.

It's excellent for purifying the blood, boosting circulation, and promoting healthy hair growth.

Whenever possible, it's best to purchase loose herbs instead of those prepackaged in tea bags. This allows the water to easily extract the medicinal properties from the herbs.

Ingredients:

Horsetail - 2 parts
Nettles - 2 parts
Burdock - 1 part
Chamomile - 1 part
Lemon Balm - 1 part
Oatstraw - 1 part
Ginger Root - 1/4 part

Place herbs in a tea ball or French press. If you don't have either, you can place loose herbs in a glass pitcher or bowl. Add boiling water and let steep for 20 minutes. If tea is floating loosely, strain with muslin cloth, cheese cloth or a strainer. Pour into cups and enjoy!

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Re: Anyone have good results from \"Healthy Hair Tea\"?

NOBODY????

Pookie25

I just now heard of it but I think I will try it.Thanks.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.

Your Welcome
I thought more people on this board would have known about it, but I guess not
. I got it from another hair board.

Tara

I never tried it. I'm way to lazy to start mixing stiuff up. That's why I couldn't stick to that Proven Oil blend.

mly3e

The comb is stuck.

I'm too lazy too, but if someone had really good results I would try it for a month.