Anyone ever use Capilong?

AudraChanell

So how much extra growth did you see in a month's time from Capilong??

[ QUOTE ]
Um...I have before and after pics in my hair growth album... It shows how much my hair grew in a month...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tonya

[ QUOTE ]
I'll take that *lol* /images/graemlins/driver.gif

[ QUOTE ]
1 1/2 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

ChocoKitty

[ QUOTE ]
Let us know how it goes ChocoKitty! Best Wishes!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you sengschick! I surely will. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

dina32

Just ordered mine and I am on day 3 for Phase 1. I will let you know my progress!! I'm going to try to take pictures too!

soulchild

[[ QUOTE ]
Hey Everyone:]

I used it for 4 months and I got about 1/2 an inch to an inch more each month. they were not this summer.

The company (Bronson Partners) manufactures so many various things that it is hard for me to believe that much science goes into any of their products. They have various companies underneath their main establishment (Bronson Health & Beauty, Bronson Day Spa- not really a spa, Bronson Center Health) that sell everything from breast enlargement pills to magical Chinese teas:D Not to mention the fact that when I asked a representative about their website (they used to have one a number of years ago), he seemed more puzzled by its extinction than I was... I came to the conclusion that the product "worked" only due to a placebo effect and daily scalp massages. But the choice is yours[

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding your post, but that extra growth seems pretty impressive to me. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SVT

Nyambura meant to post this:

[ QUOTE ]
And as for the young lady who said she regularly gets 4 to 5 inches a month, I agree with whoever said maybe she meant centimeters. It certainly fits with a post I found elsewhere: [ QUOTE ]
Re: The Truth about Capilong PSB33

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Ranay on May 15, 2004 at 06:26:13:

In Reply to: The Truth about Capilong PSB33 posted by No Name Given on May 03, 2002 at 13:01:39:

: Hello there, Ladies. I work for Bronson Partners, the company that manufactures/sells capilong psb33. (Incidentally, we're the same company that makes Adorn, Blossom, Decollage, Original Breast enhancer tablets, Chinese Diet Tea, and a whole bunch of other products. They all work. We are also Wendy Martin Salon, New England Diet Center, and Bronson Day Spa.

: <font color="red"> The capilong adds about an inch to an inch and a half, to your NORMAL hair growth rate, every month. (That means if your hair normally grows 1/2 inch per month, while you use capilong it'll grow about 1 1/2 to 2 inches per month.) </font> It is a LIQUID, and you apply about 15 to 20 drops all around your scalp just before you go to bed, massage that in, and then go to bed. It works on ALL hair types, even if your's is permed or color treated. (If you dye your hair, though, you might want to go back to your natural color since you'll have a hard time keeping up with your roots... )

: If you want your hair to keep growing that fast, however, you will NEED to keep taking the product. That means reordering... which isn't too bad, it's just that our company doesn't do an automatic thing. If you want more you'll have to order more.

: Nothing bad will happen to you if you stop taking this product!!
: I can not count the number of times Ive been asked if it'll make your hair fall out if you stop. Ive also been asked if your hair will shrink. NO. it will simply slow back to it's normal growth rate. Nothing more. If you want it to keep growing that fast, then you have to order more. If you're at a length you like, then just stop and keep your hair trimmed to that length. NOTHING BAD.

: The other thing you probably need to know is that when you place your order for the buy one get one free, you are getting TWO bottles of DIFFERENT products. one is a phase one, (which is the free bottle) and the other is the phase two. The phase one is just a scalp treatment, it gets your head ready for the phase two formula. ONCE YOU USE THE PHASE ONE FOR 1 MONTH, YOU NEVER NEED IT AGAIN (unless you're off the product for a few month, then you'll need to start the cycle over again.) Phase 2 is the full strength formula, and if you reorder it's just the phase 2 you'll need.

: I hope all that helps, and please understand the only reason I didn't give my name is that I work here and don't want to get in trouble.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ChocoKitty

Any Capilong updates?

My hair is becoming thicker. I think it's grown some too! I can't tell how much since I'm on the "no length check challenge" and I'm bunning everyday. But I can say I notice it's hanging longer when I remove my bun. /images/graemlins/look.gif

blkbuttahflyy

Loc'd 12/04 ~ 07/12.
I'm on week 3 of Phase I, and think it's working. My hair is short, so I went to the barber for a shape-up on my nape only and that man damn near snatched me bald in the back when he gave me a fade 2 inches high up the back of my head! /images/graemlins/whip.gif This was on October 11th, the wanna-be Government holiday where we celebrate Columbus "discovering" America. Anywho, I couldn't even pinch it. My girlfriend measured it and said it was a ½", but I didn't believe that. I can pinch a ½" of hair. Well, I've been Surge-ing in the morning after my co-wash and using the Capilong in the evening, concentrating mostly on my hairline and the back of my head I've got about ¾ of a inch as I sit here and type.

fiveleven

[ QUOTE ]
Here are the ingredients:
Phase I:
Deionized water, glycerine, sd-alcohol 40b, papaya extract, hydrolyzed keratin proteins, polysorbate-20, watercress extract, jasmine extract, rosemary extract, sage oil, trethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea.

Phase II:
Deionized water, royal jelly, spirulina extract, hydrolyzed keratin proteins, propylene glycol (and) methyl paraben (and) propyl paraben (and) diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds straight except for the sd-alocohol in phase I. I still might breakdown and but it just this once. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChocoKitty

Hey fiveleven /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm guessing since we co-wash daily the SD-alcohol isn't affecting our hair adversely.

Dare~to~Dream

*bump* I called the company's customer service number and the lady said that it's recommended to wash the hair every morning since you would be applying it to your scalp at night...I don't know...it kind of reminds me of Surge :(.

AudraChanell

I am about 2 1/2 weeks into Capilong thus far and will report my growth in 2 weeks. Kind of in a bad spot because I didnt measure right before I started but rather the beginning of January. I'll still try to gauge my growth though.

Last edited:
L

LaNecia

Chiming in, I've got 4 more days on Phase 1, on the 18, I switch to Phase II. I did my measurements starting out so as to be able to gauge my progress. Nothing remarkable yet, but that IS consistent with what has previously been stated.

Will Update again in two weeks.

Hey, this is post #400!! :D

crazyabouthair

I've been using capilong since october and have had good results. When I got my touch up in december my hairdresser mentioned (a couple of times) that I had a lot of newgrowths. I had my hair cut even during that touch up and I've had a lot of growth since then. I'm now about 8-9 weeks post touch up and my newgrowths are driving me crazy. I'm on bedrest so I won't be able to get a touch up till after I deliver (I'm not due until May), I don't know how I'm gonna deal with this forest on my head but I can't wait till I relax so I can see the difference. I don't measure my newgrowths but I can tell it's more than I usually have at 8 weeks, I can also tell a bit of a difference in the length, but I'll have to get a retouch to truly appreciate the amount of growth.