Any tips for BSL???

ttlayli

I have heard that those who are at SL have to take extra precautions since the ends can rub against clothing and may cause breakage. But I have never heard any special "tips" for those who are at BSL. Silly me, I HONESTLY thought that unless you were at SL, you didnt have to do anything extra since the ends werent rubbing against the clothes and shoulders. So are there any tips for those who are at BSL who want to go further?? :grin:

inthepink

Hmm, I can't think of anything specific other than making sure your hair isn't get ting caught in anything. Wind is a big one to avoid. Also there are more tangles. So, with BSL, you could wear your hair up more often b/c the wind will tangle it. Also, I'd keep combing to only in the morning and at night. Good luck and Congrats!!

Isis

Watch your hair when rolling up your car window. BSL (and APL) hair can get caught if one is not paying attention.

BSL hair can rub against whatever your back is rubbing against so if wearing your hair down, make sure to bring it over a shoulder or two.

ttlayli

Watch your hair when rolling up your car window. BSL (and APL) hair can get caught if one is not paying attention.

BSL hair can rub against whatever your back is rubbing against so if wearing your hair down, make sure to bring it over a shoulder or two.

Dang are you serious!! :lachen: OMG...I would have a fit!

Yeah that a good tip..I should start flipping my hair to the front! I hope anyone doesnt think Im stuck up! :rolleyes: