Any Temp. Naturals out there

strenght81

I am planning on growing out my perm for one to two years and then perm again. I have been in braids since May and have about two inches of new growth. (I want about 9-12ins of new growth) I hate the hair on my head now and plan on just starting over with fresh new head of healthy hair. Has anyone here done that or is considering this?

*raises hand* I'm natural (with colour)- I bc-ed this year, cause last year bleach had straightened out my curl some. I want to be fully texlaxed by Dec and I'm just growing out my naps till then. I will only be texlaxed to about 30%-40%

Ohh, ohh, me, me:grin:

I've been growing out my relaxer since dec of last year. While I wanted to transition to completely natural, my hair is a little too much for me to manage at this time. I've decided to get my hair texlaxed. I dont want stick straight hait anymore, I couldn't do anything with it. I was going to wait a full year, but I'm in the mist of job hunting (new nursing grad) and IMAGE is everything. I think for me, I just wanted a break from the every-other-month chore of going to the hairdressers. Hopefully, if this texlaxing thing works, I'll only get it done 3-4 times a year

I originally went natural with the intent of going back with relaxers.....but Im in love with my natural hair so I dont see that happening.

Now if you ask me that in a month...where I am frustrated with my coils and not feeling this look...WELL then you might get a different answer...:ohwell:

I guess at heart ,I am really a temporary natural. I have done the BC at least 3 times in the last 5 years!! Now I am texturized, I grew tiredof my kinks. I'm constantly looking for the most versatile.

Back