Any success with any other silk elements products

gymfreak336

I love the relaxer and I wanted to try some other things since it is always on sell at sallys and the other products look so good. I really want to try a conditioner and the wrap foam. What other silk elements products do you use with success. Thanks in advance:)

This weekend I went home and my mom has the entire line. I used the moisturizing conditioner. I left it on my hair for 2 hours no heat. When I washed it out, my hair was like butter. I'll be getting some of my own this week.

I love the Silk Elements line, especially the conditioners.

The Mega Cholesterol is great and you only need a little bit for a little time to get good results.

I use the MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment as a deep conditioner after relaxing.

The Leave-In Moisturizer is good at keeping my hair soft without being greasy.

The Wrap Foam is nice and light and leaves my hair shiny and easy to unwrap.

I have sample sizes of the glossing polish and the masque, mayonnaise, and shampoo from the Revive and Restore line, but I haven't used them yet.

The only thing I didn't like from this line was the Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner. It made my hair hard and tangly.

I didn't like the Wrap foam at all. As soon as I put it in my wet hair, it seemed sort of hard and dry before I even started to wrap it. I just washed it right out and stuck with my NTM Leave In instead.

Back