Any ladies familiar with Dudley haircare products?

tnorenberg

Dudley is looking for exclusive distributors for their haircare line, but unfortunately I do not use any of their products. I posted more info on this in the Career and Financial section. I would love to work with a haircare line, but I really don't know much about the products. Do any of you ladies use any Dudley products? None really come to mind or even stand out. I have been to only one salon since 2006, and that was our LHCFer Balisi. What Dudley products do you use and how do you like them?

Ariana4000

I like DRC 28 reconstructor way better than Aphoghee reconstructor. It leaves the hair less dried out but its really expensive.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Dudley is a Great Product Line. Been an Established Business for quite a while.

I use:

Cream Protein
Hair Rebuilder
PCA Moisture Retainer
and I've used something else in a jar (can't think of the name)

I want to try Dudley DRC 28

crumbling_images

I have their Curl Activator, PCA Moisture Retainer, and one of their shampoos and conditioners in my current product rotation. I really like this line. It's kinda expensive and hard to find.

Dommo

I've used the DRC 28. Its really affective against breakage; like hardcore. That's the only product I've used and havent had to use it in a while(so long i cant remember) so I don't think that one product would be a good enough reason to distribute the product line. I don't hear too much about the other products.

maxineshaw

I have their Curl Activator, PCA Moisture Retainer, and one of their shampoos and conditioners in my current product rotation. I really like this line. It's kinda expensive and hard to find.

@crumbling_images I really want to try their Curl Activator. How would you compare it to...say...s-curl/CFC/Wave Nouveau? Would you happen to know what the ingredients are? I tried finding it online, and I also e-mailed the company (no response).

crumbling_images

@crumbling_images I really want to try their Curl Activator. How would you compare it to...say...s-curl/CFC/Wave Nouveau? Would you happen to know what the ingredients are? I tried finding it online, and I also e-mailed the company (no response).

Hi MaxJones,

The ingredients in Dudley's Curl Activator are as follows: deiionized water, glycerine, propylene glycol, petrolatum, mineral oil, glyceryl, stearate, emulsifying wax, sesame oil, cetyl alcohol, lanolin, fragrance, methylparaben, proplyparaben, hydrolyzed animal protein, quaternium-15, panthenol, carbomer, triethanolamine.

I've tried Care Free Curl activator, Hawaiian Silky activator, and Right on Curl. Dudley's good but it's not any "better" than the ones I listed above. Truth be told, I'm just on a Dudley's kick. I wanted to give their products a try. I'm not disappointed but there are other products (in my opinion) that work just as well which are easier to find and less expensive.