Any Alternative to Sabino?? I have NO MONEY!

Sonye93

Yup, I am have no money to buy Sabino...I know there must be an alternative.

For the past two days my hair frizzed up after rollersetting it. I used the Fantasia Frizz Buster and the NTM anti-frizz thingy when my hair was wet before rollersetting. I flat ironed, then wrapped and tied with satin scarf.

Before leaving the house in the morning I apply the frizz buster again. It takes me 15 mins to walk to the train station, on my way there my hair becomes a poofball ( I have relaxed/texlaxed hair). Upon my arrival to school ppl are like.....:perplexed:blush::nono::blush::blush::blush::nono::nono::nono::nono: <------I'm so serious. I DON'T WANT ANOTHER BAD HAIR DAY, IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER. So any suggestions?

Last edited:
I like the John Frieda .I think it's called moisture barrier or something.

Look into Humidity Barrier hair sprays also - Aussie makes a good one.

Hask Pure Shine frizz remedy, has same 2 ingredients as Sabino MB plus sunscreen. Isn't greasy and gives great shine, you can find it for about $5 $6 at any CVS, target, walmart... :)
1199982328-6422_full.jpg

Last edited:
John Frieda works wonders. The Frizz serum in the orange bottle is the truth. Plus the straightening shampoo & conditioner works well. My hair use to poof up really huge in humidity until I started using the serum.

Yes I do & it works in the GA humidity. It got me through the Jamie Foxx concert at Chastain with very little reversion. I use the frizz-ease thermal protection hair serum before I blow dry, then I use Ellin Lavar instant shine enhancing & frizz-fighting mist when I flat iron. When I wear my hair natural I use the frizz-ease extra strength serum (purple bottle) and aussie mist conditioner, organix coconut milk conditioner, or giovanni 50 50 conditioner (I leave the conditioner in).

HTH

I was being lazy earlier, but I got up and got the bottles to give you the names. :lachen:

Yes I do & it works in the GA humidity. It got me through the Jamie Foxx concert at Chastain with very little reversion. I use the frizz-ease thermal protection hair serum before I blow dry, then I use Ellin Lavar instant shine enhancing & frizz-fighting mist when I flat iron. When I wear my hair natural I use the frizz-ease extra strength serum (purple bottle) and aussie mist conditioner, organix coconut milk conditioner, or giovanni 50 50 conditioner (I leave the conditioner in).

HTH

I was being lazy earlier, but I got up and got the bottles to give you the names. :lachen:

LOL, glad you did, thanks again.....

Back