Any 4a/b naturals with hair that is past APL?

Ms Lala

Hi All,

I have been visiting hair boards for a while now. I have natural 4a/b hair and am in need of inspiration. I have seen many beautiful hair albums but most of the 4a/b hair that I have seen that is bsl and longer was relaxed or texturized. I would love to see hair albums or know the regimens of any natural 4a/b's that have grown their hair long. Sometimes I get discouraged because most of the long natural hair I see is in the 3's.

Thanks for your help.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Check out these LHCF ladies:
Maestradiva
Babyblue

I know there's more! Check out some of the albums on Nappturality.

natstar

Afashionslave

Maestradiva

Babyblu

That's all I can think of rt now. I know there's more-but these are def. inspirations.

melodee

MsLala, I can't wait to be there. Right now I am at APL, but I am cheating with textaxed ends to get there. My natural hair is to my shoulders in the back. Maestra and babyblu are good examples, but I wanted to add kristina. Her hair is a thing of beauty! Oh, and zziringj too. She has a nice siggy pic. I'm not 100% of the hair type, but really who is??

I guess I shoulda asked, do you mean past APL when stretched?

Last edited:

Ms Lala

Thank you all very much. I"m going to check out their hair albums asap. I really need some motivation.

Ms Lala

I am sooooooooo encouraged now to grow my hair out. Thank you all for posting this info. Looking at their routines was also very helpful!!!!
I will reach my goal length!

Ms Lala

leleepop said:
I have seen at least 30+ 4a/b naturals. motown girl.com has links also.hth

REALLY! I will go to the motown girl site and check it out. I am getting so inspired. I was really thinking about texturizing or cutting my hair off but I'm so encouraged now!

Softresses

Happy growing Ms Lala, ohhhh (sorry scratch the last three I added two were type 3c and the last was texturized, sorry).

Softresses

Last edited:

Carlie

Ask me again this time next year! :lol:

There are lots out there...just gotta know which albums to look into! :)

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
Yeah, BlackCardinal is brastrap length I believe!
Also check out CocoaButterflyy and unlvgirl. ;)