Anxiety Deliverance - I need prayer

Zeal

Edited:

I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors and cysts. I am not in pain, just bleeding a little heavy. I know that God will deliver/heal me from that. However, I need to change my life-style as well as lead a stress free life.

I am under stress. My account will be down to zero after paying my Monthly bills.

I have actually considered going to counseling because I have a hard time dealing with the source of my stress. I should not be as stressed as I am.

I will be reading the Battlefield of the Mind. I know that my job is coming soon. However the wait is far more stressful than it should be because of non communication.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

Phil 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

Zeal

Phil 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Meditate on These Things
8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.

Thank you so much. I really need to get these into my spirit.

Zeal

Meditate on These Things

NOT TO SELF - Why am I tripping :nono::nono::nono:. I posted a month ago I was wrting my vision and making it plain and now I am tripping?

:perplexed <--- This is how the angels are looking at me.

SMH at myself.

I just got bad news. Someone gave me a bad reference for a job and I did not get the job I interviewed for on Friday.

Oh well... Trying not to feel bad.

Wondering who gave me a bad reference.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Zeal trust God in everything...I mean everything. He's got your back.....your front...your sides. An abundant life, wholeness, nothing missing...nothing broken is His Will for us. You're lifted up in prayer today. All things work for good to those who love Him. :yep:

Zeal

Zeal trust God in everything...I mean everything. He's got your back.....your front...your sides. An abundant life, wholeness, nothing missing...nothing broken is His Will for us. You're lifted up in prayer today. All things work for good to those who love Him. :yep:

As my Pastor says - What chu say? :yep::yep:

The Holy Spirit gave me that verse. That job was a 2 hour commute. I was dissappointed and relieved at the same time.