Another vid of beautiful natural hair

BlackMasterPiece

:blush:OMGOMGOMG!!:blush: she actually posted a new video!!:yahoo:

She's one of my biggest hairspirations:infatuated: Thanks for the heads up!! I'm already subscribed to her but thanks for letting me know first!!:clapping:

jennboo

Wowza! She's back.

I'm just so utterly amazed at this womans hair. Definite hair goal of mine. I also appreciate the fact that her texture is close to mine, so my goal is at least somewhat realistic, lol.

BlackMasterPiece

Really gives you something to look forward to huh? She's been natural about 6 years. I'm not as disciplined as her though, she protective styles about 98% of the time in shrunken twists that shrink up to her shoulders. I be needin to see the length or switch up styles more:giggle: but I feel like I'm still on my way:yep:

Her hair is as luscious as they come:lick:

SND411

A True Soldier Never Dies
:blush:OMGOMGOMG!!:blush: she actually posted a new video!!:yahoo:

She's one of my biggest hairspirations:infatuated: Thanks for the heads up!! I'm already subscribed to her but thanks for letting me know first!!:clapping:

When I read that I typed in my youtube account faster than a speeding bullet!

melodies815

I really, really, really love her hair. she takes SUCH great care of her hair. I appreciate her videos...every one....entertaining and funny and frequently, wonderfully random. I LOVE HER!!!

Thanks do much for posting this!

:kisses: to you!!!

cj

aquajoyice

Your welcome ladies!!! I've been waiting for her to post something anything just so I could see that HAIR :D