Another Bun Question

Renewed1

I'm bunning my hair with a ponytail to help with growth. I bun M - F and on the weekends I just let my hair do what it wants to do.

Lately I've been experiencing headaches :wallbash: everyday that I bun. My bun isnt tight or anything nor is the ponytail tight. But the headaches won't go away.

Do you think my "hair" is telling me to give the bun a rest for awhile?

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
If the bun isn't tight and the ponytail isn't tight, then I can't imagine why those would be giving you headaches. If the headaches don't stop when you release your hair then it's quite likely there is something else causing the headches. Or it might be psychological, maybe you are tired of wearing buns and could experiment with other PS.

supermodelsonya

If the bun isn't tight and the ponytail isn't tight, then I can't imagine why those would be giving you headaches. If the headaches don't stop when you release your hair then it's quite likely there is something else causing the headches. Or it might be psychological, maybe you are tired of wearing buns and could experiment with other PS.

Not to totally get off topic but you have a very valid point. Psychological reasons are enough to create physical manifestations. I used to HATE my job working for a utility company in Chicago (ComEd for the Illinois natives) I used to get a headache and high blood pressure immediately when stepping through the door.

When I quit, so did the health problems.

Renewed1

You know what, now that you guys pointed it out. It's only while I'm at work that my headaches start. I don't get them while I'm at home or during the weekend (if I do its very rare). I do HATE HATE HATE my job and the headaches start the moment I clapped eyes on my boss.

Dang the whole time I thought it was the bun......its my boss.

Thanks Ladies......I have to go apply for jobs now.