Ambitious1013: I'm putting you on blast!

I just looked at her album last week. That growth is amazing girl! Keep up the good work!

on blast is right :) Everytime I see her siggy, I stare at it for a few seconds. Wonderful progress and so healthy...Keep it up:)

Yep your growth is amazing, and i LOVE your hair colour you using Textures & Tones with no breakage?

I've been wanting to put you on blast since you put that new pic in your siggy but I don't really like calling folx out BUT your hair is so pretty and it's growing so fast.:) Congratualations!!!!;)

I agree- even though she is relaxed, I did check out her fotki and started using Aubrey products based on what I saw. Her hair and progress is amazing.

Gorgeous hair, Ambitious1013! Keep up the great work.

I'll have to review your routine, 'cause I don't have the nerve yet to do both color and relaxer. I had a bad experience before.

I had to PM her last week to let her know what an inspiration her hair growth is. What great progress! You grow girl!

Amb is my hair twin. I think the two of us and Kinikakes all have fine hair so I find that both of those ladies are big inspirations to me. I'm so in love with Amb's progress that I dragged my husband to the computer last night to show him. :lol: He was kind enough to bear with me because of course, he has absolutlely NO interest in hair or how well a stranger's hair is growing. hahahahaha Ya'll feel like fam to me so he and I won't be able to connect on that level.

AMB!!! He did say it was pretty though!!!!:grin:

Go GIRL!!

P.S. AO Honeysuckle Rose shampoo was awful for my hair....not sure why. The AO GPB is the bomb though. I never got a chance to try the AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner. :(

Thank you ladies for being so supportive and making my day!!! It means SO much! I can't put it into any other words.

MissQue - I am currently enjoying my hair down at two weeks post. I just make sure I focus on moisturizing my ends twice a day. At about four-five weeks, I keep my hair up using a clip or hair slide.

hothair - I didn't have any problems with breakage using Textures and Tones. I just stayed on top of my protein/moisture. In my opinion, it is a great product and I was very satisfied. Recently, I just received my first professional color and will most likely will continue having my stylist color it.

cluelessaka - you can find the answer to your question next to MissQue :)

Cayenne0622 - :lol: You are too funny! Tell your husband thank you! Most people either have a love/hate relationship with the AO shampoos. My hair does well with them. I also :love: AO GPB! It works wonders for my color treated hair!

THANKS AGAIN LADIES! ALL OF YOU ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION! :D

Glad to see others agree...I'm fighting the urge to color and her beautiful hair color is not helping me. :lol:

Chayil

Back