am i the only one??

ngaa

k, lately i've gotten really lazy concernin my hair esp with my vits. is there any1 whose stopped they vits who'd lik to start up again?? i really need som1 to start up my vits with coz this aint helpin at all

daviine

You aint the only one. I originally stopped bc I was so busy towards the end of May I couldn't even THINK about my vitamins. Well, now I want to take them again but its hard becasue I don;t have any routine (I'm on vacation until September). I don;t know how I'm going to start up again.

ComfortablyNumb

I stopped the biotin because it sucked and didn't do anythign special for me. I got burnt out on pills and stopped taking my multi and my iron (which I desperately need to take) so I at least need to start those two back up again.

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
What a coincidence! I just started taking my vitamins again after a long break. I'm only planning to take them until they're gone, then I'm done with the extra vitamins. I still plan to take what I was taking before though.

Dejuan42

i stopped hair formula 37 because the vitamin part didnt have enough biotin ultra hair by nature plus works better i just need to find amino acids now.

Peachtree

Yeah, i've stopped my vits too. I got tired of em, which is a shame cuz i was only taking 2
. Well, I'm gonna start up again... i just haven't decided when

U know what? I'm gonna start NOW, well after i submit this post
. Ngaa, go get ur vits girl.... let's get back on track......WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

ngaa

good so i aint the only one huh?? good!!
from today onwards, i WILL take my vits continually and will NOT miss a day!!
go on ppl u kno u miss takin them vits

i'll start a thread or bump this every wednesday checkin on progress bein made

SweetNic_JA

It's funny that you wrote this post.I was going to write one just like this earlier but I ran out of time.

I stopped taking my vitamins, I don't fuss over my hair as often, and I don't measure it anymore. I'm in braids and that's well enough for me. I was 1x a week as opposed to 2-3 times a week and that's also well enough for me. Maybe the story will change once i remove my braids.

I was spending much dinero on vitamins and everything else that was suggested on this board. I slowed down but I still get impulses. Shoot, I'm about to buy some Ghee and I just bought the superstar ceramic iron.

Even though I haven't completely curbed my spending I have curbed everything else. I have a full container of protein powder that's waiting for me. I have some unopened vitamins that I may bring to the NY meeting.

TwistNMx

I stopped my hair vitamins but not the biotin. My excuse is that I just haven't visited the vitamin store, but I think I should make it a point to go today.

Peachtree

[ QUOTE ]
good so i aint the only one huh?? good!!
from today onwards, i WILL take my vits continually and will NOT miss a day!!
go on ppl u kno u miss takin them vits

i'll start a thread or bump this every wednesday checkin on progress bein made

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds good to me

ngaa

I haven't taken any in over a month (and then I'll get upset when I notice no growth).

lol karonica thats me rite there coz i get mad at myself for not takin my vits wen i see other ppl postin hair growth pictures lol

sweetnic i too have slowed down on how much i'm fusin over my hair coz i used to measure it 3 times a day (seriously
) and now i've slowed down a lot

Peachtree

"I used to measure it three times a day"....

Ngaa, I'm certainly glad that u've "slowed down a bit", cuz u know sweetheart it's gonna seem to take forever to grow if u "watch it" everyday.... just words of wisdom

fine_beauty

Jesus, I Trust In You!
I have always hated pills (prefer needles than swallowing pills), however throwing up last month when I was ill with a cold made me quit taking my vitamins. I bought icecream tubs
today, so I have something to help me eliminate that choking feeling I usually have after taking pills. You need to see the drama that goes on before I can swallow even a single tablet

Peace

HOTCHOCOLATE

Me too. I havn't taken anything in 2 weeks and those vitamins I ran out of I will not re-stock. The only vitamin I looked forward to taking was chewable Vit C

canuck

i'm only taking flaxseed - i am going to start taking MSM again soon, but will be sticking to these two from now on.

yours
canuck