ALRIGHT YOU DELINEA LADIES - BLESSING OR CURSE?

Edie

I have been using delinea for 3 weeks now and I love what it is doing for my skin and hair. My skin is glowing and seems to be improving in texture also. I already have fast hair growth (1 to 1/2 inches per month), but delinea seems to have given it a further boost too.

But I am getting hair growth on my face too. I pulled some hairs (3 of them) out my face this weekend that were almost an inch long (I am not kidding). They were under my chin and curly Thank God. If they had been straight, my husband would have been calling me George.

I got up this morning and low and behold they are coming back in and were about an eight of an inch long. I plucked them right away.

The only thing that I've been taking new is the delinea. Are any of you ladies who are taking delinea seeing strange hair growth in new areas? I have taken vitamins galore and never had this happen before. I do not want to turn into the bearded lady or something.

This is just one of the downsides to faster hair growth. It seems that follicles that were dead or not there before become active or develop so that we get hair on necks and chins and other places that we don't want it.

Back