Alright Ladies I got money to spend!

leona2025

It's been a while since a bought new products. I'm barely eeeking by with the remnants of my bottle of Joico Silk Result. To celebrate my new job I want some new tasty conditioners/shampoo.

First a question: Anyone try AG shampoos and conditioner? I use the leave-in as my only moisturizer. I love it and was thinking of trying the conditioner and shampoo.

I need some suggestions. Ok what I'm looking for: slip and hair that air dries soft and fluffy. I'm relaxed and I want something to set my braid outs to become big and shiny. I co wash a lot, so I need to be able to purchase in large sizes.

So ladies tell me what you're using and what you like about it? Name some horrible products you used lately. Please help me spend my cash lol. I'm thinking of going back to my baby daddy. Silicon Mix.:look:

GreenBloodyShoe

Alter Ego Crema Al Latte at levellenatural.com -$34.00 for 33.8 oz-
^this used to be my holy grail. Unfortunately I no longer use conditioner. It smells like caramel, detangles your hair and leaves it feeling like silk!

Redken Smooth Lock Butter Silk- Ulta $15.00 is the best Redken conditioner I have ever used. It made detangling a breeze.

Alfaparf Rigen and Real Cream- SleekHair.com. These were also really good to my hair. You can order them in the big 32 oz bottles.

Ice Cream Keratin Restructuring Mask- $34.00 at Bluebeez.com used to work great whenever my hair needed a protein boost. It should work good for relaxed hair in need of protein.

P.S. These are all Italian Products except for the Redken one though.

lamaria211

Joico and Redken products come in large sizes. Why dont you try some samples first to see what you really like before you take the big plunge. hth
Congrats on the new job