All I have to Say.. I got favor, I got favor, I got favor In My Situation

star

Thanks a million ladies God gave me favor all around still some things that have to iron out but I got favor, I got favor. Love and thank all you of so, so much. I think we need to call emergency fasting and praying more often to support one another. I knew that the movie about Esther and other things was happening right now for a reason in this season. God gave me strength through His word and His promises to me and He has to date never, ever failed me. Continue to pray for all the accusers that something from this will change their lives so they become more Christ like and give a big prayer of thanks that God's PERFECT Will, will continue to be done in this situation to bare end.

Last edited:
Yewoooowwlllll !!! Can I do a Shimmie on my desk right now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting and praying all day to hear from you.

Girllllllllll! Hugs and High 5's and 10's and 1000's. For a 1000 - fold is your blessing and more. The enemy has been made your footstool.

Oh, girl I'm dancing :yay: Go Star, Go Star, Go Shimmie , Go Shimmie, It's a Jesus...Celebration. AMEN!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Can't nobody do you like Jesus!

:yay:

Amen.

I just read your thread today and said a prayer that God direct you in His will.

I love hearing about the move of God in the lives of his people.

Glory to His name!!!

You are blessed and highly favored! Everytime one door appears to close, three more will open! What you are waiting for will come to pass. I like the fact that you are praising GOD in advance!!

Pam Pam said:
Amen.

I just read your thread today and said a prayer that God direct you in His will.

I love hearing about the move of God in the lives of his people.

Glory to His name!!!
Thank so much!! I really felt everyone's prayers.

Sashaa08 said:
You are blessed and highly favored! Everytime one door appears to close, three more will open! What you are waiting for will come to pass. I like the fact that you are praising GOD in advance!!
Yes, girl God showed them that I had the upper hand and almost instantly made the enemy my foot stool. God allowed this to go on for few years and they kept digging there own whole deeper and deeper. So, now was the perfect time to expose the enemy, My Esther moment. When I got home I felt the spirit of Favor all in my spirit, emotions and overall being. To God be the glory they are aleady complying to my request but I prayed all the way so God would be gloried. Fully confident that God will finish the work He has begun.

pebbles said:
Ha!! Isn't God good?? Woo-hoooooo!! :up:

The prayers of righteous women avail much! :up:
AMEN!!! Thank you and praying for everyone and their families as well.

I really like the prohecy of 1000's fold return. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Praying always for you and your family.
Shimmie said:
Yewoooowwlllll !!! Can I do a Shimmie on my desk right now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've been waiting and praying all day to hear from you.

Girllllllllll! Hugs and High 5's and 10's and 1000's. For a 1000 - fold is your blessing and more. The enemy has been made your footstool.

Oh, girl I'm dancing :yay: Go Star, Go Star, Go Shimmie , Go Shimmie, It's a Jesus...Celebration. AMEN!!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Can't nobody do you like Jesus!

:yay:

Back