All 4a/b hair types

Valerie

Wash every two to three weeks, but I rinse it, with rosemary, glycerine and aloe vera, after doing the no poo wash.

Trinity1

I normally wash twice a week but since its cold outside now my hair gets dry quicker so I am now washing 3 times a week to combat the dryness.

Tee Tee

coilygirl

I wash my hair almost every day.
(I'm a natural with braids--no extensions.)

My hair is almost bra-strap length.

I wash with conditioners daily; and clarify with apple cider vinegar, lemon juice. Occasionally, I'll just use regular shampoo.

But most traditional shampoos eat my hair.
Condition washes are a dream!

joyous

[ QUOTE ]
dontspeakdefeat said:
Daily co washes 6 days a week. Once a week with poo.

[/ QUOTE ]
I do the same.

aqualung

[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAhosi said:
I was once a week. Like the other ladies I don't have the (detangling) time to do it more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Tangles are a big issue past 4 weeks post touchup.

soulchild

[ QUOTE ]
megonw said:
[ QUOTE ]
DahomeyAhosi said:
I was once a week. Like the other ladies I don't have the (detangling) time to do it more often.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too. Tangles are a big issue past 4 weeks post touchup.

[/ QUOTE ]

same here.

Leshia

i'm like Stacia and am working out 3-4 days per week, so I wash about 3-4 times per week with conditioner only. I love washing this often, makes me feel "clean" and I have no doubts about whether my hair needs conditioning or not...

dorothy

I totally agree with Ms. Leshia about feeling cleaner when I wash my hair often.
I do conditioner washes with VO5 (strawberrries and cream...yummy) 3-4 times a week and then I spray on Infusium 23 leave-in and then I'll style my hair with 2 of the following products.
1. Allways Oil Moisturizer
2. Sta Sof Fro
3. CD HHB
4. CD Mimosa Hair Honey
5. ORS Carrot Oil
6. Setting Lotion
7. ORS Tea Tree Oil
8. ORS Lock and Twist Gel
On the weekends I'll do a clarifying wash with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Castille soap and immediately follow with either an ACV/baking soda rinse. Then I'll either do twistouts or wear an afro with a nice scarf. Doing this and taking my vitamins on the regular has improved my hair tremendously. I hope this helps.
BTW- I'm adding Surge on my list today...I can't wait.

sephora

i love how some of you say that...[ QUOTE ]
I do it too to relieve stress!

[/ QUOTE ]
it stresses me OUT! it really does. i dread it. so much work. my arms are killing me by the end of hte process