Album update! Sew-in pics!!!! Check it out Caramelty!

sweetpeadst

Album updated today!!!! I took these pics so you can see my hair for the ball! I got my sew in and it is rodded!!!!! Take a look! It is in my fotki album! The first one in my siggy!

Last edited:

zora

Wow, they look great! Especially for your face. If I hadn't know they were fake, I'd think that's your hair!

caramelty

Okay lookin good lookin good..........what size rods did you use....and I am really feeling the tattoo.. I said I wasn't going to get another one but looking at yours made me want another one damn.........but the hair is looking good what color are u wearing tonight?

sweetpeadst

caramelty said:
Okay lookin good lookin good..........what size rods did you use....and I am really feeling the tattoo.. I said I wasn't going to get another one but looking at yours made me want another one damn.........but the hair is looking good what color are u wearing tonight?

Thanks TWIN! As far as the tat goes you betta not get another! I used the purple ones!!!!!!!

moda

Very pretty! It looks great on you, I would have never guessed it was a sew in, did you do it yourself?

sweetpeadst

cincybrownsugar said:
Very pretty! It looks great on you, I would have never guessed it was a sew in, did you do it yourself?

Thanks Cincy your strawset is the bomb! No I tried I braided and tacked it down then my arms gave out and my hairdresser finished!!

moda

sweetpeadst said:
Thanks Cincy your strawset is the bomb! No I tried I braided and tacked it down then my arms gave out and my hairdresser finished!!

Thanks Sweet :) I know what you mean, when I did mine it took me quite some time, I think that is a job best left to the professionals :lol:

sweetpeadst

KAddy said:
And if that isn't fabulous and natural looking I don't know what is. Looking good SweatPea

Thanks Kaddy you shold have seen me when I saw your name I was dancing sing my friend Kaddy my friend Kaddy !!!!

sweetpeadst

DangerouslyShy said:
dang sweet that looks so natural gurl!!...

lol got me thinking of a new style!!

Thanks D.? I use the hair that is already in your head (deep wave) and set in on some rods and viola!!!

KAddy

sweetpeadst said:
Thanks Kaddy you shold have seen me when I saw your name I was dancing sing my friend Kaddy my friend Kaddy !!!!

:lol: Girl you are so silly. I am always lurking around though.