Airdrying Wet Hair Worn Free While Sleeping? ALL HEADS WELCOME.

glam-

I would never ever ever do that. My hair would tangle all over itself. I wouldn't be able do anything with it in the morning.

MizAvalon

I have done that a few times when I have cw late and I just happened to fall asleep. Nothing majorly bad happened but my hair did look a wreck in the morning not to mention that tangle potential. Definitely not something I would do intentionally.:nono:

SimpleKomplexity

I did this, and I'm relaxed. The outcome wasn'tbad nore good. It was semi straight but very very puffy and big. I couldn't do anythign with it. It was healthy, but appeared to be dry and just....Chaka Khan lookin.

Divake22

I do this all the time with no bad results. My hair never tangles or get matted (only with henna, which I will never do again).

LunadeMiel

Does anyone else just shower, condition, co-wash, what-have-you, towel dry...and then sleep on it? As is..."free to be" and wake with wavy, toussled, dry hair and not a HBM?
I'm natural and I do this. I not do not wake up with tangled hair nor is it wavy hair. It's usually a flatened curly look...:perplexed. If I chose to I could just fluff it and be on my way but I don't like the way it looks...:)

MonPetite

Taking all of your advice into consideration I DID try this.

However:

I did it on 85% dry hair and let it be "semi-free" in a satin bonnet.

The outcome?

Soft, shiny, toussled hair...

that looked a complete mess!:lachen:

Ah, well! Back to the Cap n Go (see blog) for me!

Thanks again ladies! Happy Hair Growing to you all! :yep:

Last edited: