Africa's Best Review

Africa\'s Best Review

Last week I purchased Africa's Best Organics Clove Oil, Tea Tree hairdress, and Mayonaisse Leave-in. I must say that I was very pleased with all 3!!
The leave-in left my hair really soft & tangle free, the Clove Oil smelled yummy and left my hair shiny & soft, and the Tea Tree hairdress has kept my hair soft, shiny & moisturized - I love how it makes my ends feel. Africa's Best was mentioned previously on this board and I thought I'd try it. Glad I did!

nmfsc

Re: Africa\'s Best Review

I love the Olive/Clove Oil, the smell is divine and the sheen and gleen causes much envy
. I am thinking about trying the Hair Mayonnaise as a leave in after I finish my bottle of Daily Doctor. I can't bear to give up my Daily Doctor though, but we will see.

ineedmoney

what is your hair type? are you relaxed or natural. just asking to figure out if i want to try this product. thanks

DahomeyAhosi

I used their stuff as a cheap alternative to ORS when I was natural and loved the results.

soslychic

Did you purchase these products from sally's? i don't see them on the sally's website. where can i find them?

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army

[ QUOTE ]
I used their stuff as a cheap alternative to ORS when I was natural and loved the results.

[/ QUOTE ]Me too! I was very surprised with the results and wouldn't ya know it now I can't find it anywhere.
Back to Aubrey GPB.

CrownnGlori

Hi All!
I love this site!

I use the Organics Carrot Oil cream on my ends and it has changed my hair. I thought my back was thin, wrong! It was just dry. I went from crying every time I got trims to just getting them dusted. Its not good for sheen, I use oils, but its excellent for moisturizing and not weighing your hair down one bit. I have thick relaxed below the shoulder length hair. P.S. I also keep the Hair Mayo in stock. It is wonderful for fixing the experimental conditoner that didn't detanlge.