African Black Soap or indian ayurvedic soap

pureebony

Does anyone use these?

If so, what does it do to your hair?

Im thinking of using either one to wash my hair...

Im trying to keep my natural poo washes down to twice a month... but doing co washes in between like everyday.... with baking soda.

Do you think its ok to do that, if using mega-tek rebuilder on my scalp everyday?

Thanks!!!

I've used Shikakai soap and African Black soap. My hair loves the black soap, not the shikakai soap as much.

I have black soap. It is made with lye. I never thought to wash my hair with it. What are the benefits?

How does it make your hair feel, does it keep it moisturised?

I soak the black soap in spring water and add olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castoral oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e and honey to perserve the mix. It works really well and it does not dry my hair out like shampoo does. :lachen:

I soak the black soap in spring water and add olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, castoral oil, jojoba oil and vitamin e and honey to perserve the mix. It works really well and it does not dry my hair out like shampoo does. :lachen:

WOW lol so you wouldn't just use the soap alone?

WOW do you still prepoo before using this?

Back