ADORE SEMI PERMANENT HAIR COLOR (WHITE BOTTLE)

TLC1020

Thanks Ladies :)

I used Adore in Jet Black yesterday and I must say this ish is the bomb :yep:. My hair is soooo soft and shiny and I am glad I tried it.... Thanks to reading the comments I decided to try it.... First I shampooed, colored with plastic cap and set under dryer for 30 minutes and also kept the rinse in for an additional hour while doing other things around the house and last step I deep conditioned ... :drunk: My fav staple :grin:

Prudent1

Thanks for this info. I am thinking about doing a few highlights over the next few months but wanted a good, non-harsh semi-permanent product! :yep:

mEmYSELFaNDj

Yes I love Adore. I used this when I was younger I would do red, orange, black rinses my hair took so well to this rinse I loved it. Im going to do a black rinse soon and it will definitely be using Adore.

TLC1020

I wish I would have known about Adore sooner.... I would not have wasted my money or Clairol Textures, for me seem like water which wash out within 1-2 shampoos :(

Again,
Thanks Ladies :)

BKfinest

I must agree Adore is the bomb I use jet black (black velvet) as well... last year when I went to Aruba I used Crimson when the sun hit it, it was so pretty... They now have Adore PLUS extra conditioning I havent tried that yet.