Adopt A Newbie Orphanage!!!!

cubanit

Hello im cubanita and im an orphan. I had been aware that this challange had started but was unable to post due to technical issues. Now that I can post . I discovered like many other newbies that we have missed regitration to the the challange.
A new challange begins every three months so ive read.SOOOOOOOOOOOO
How about us newbies stick together until we find loving parents.
We can support each other with the little knowledge we have acquired.
We can share some of our comman experiances.
And since we are all relatively new we probally have pretty much the same goals. It could be an awsome learning experiance.
Im pretty sure if we have any questions we can probally find a foster parent to pm in the mean time.

We can love each other!!!! Its not true that we are not wanted!!!!!!!
Lets show em we've got potential

Who is in

Je Ne Sais Quoi

I should add that I hope you ladies feel comfortable pm'ing most of the ladies here. Everyone likes to help (from what I've observed).

sugarose

Aww... All newbies are definitely wanted!! If I had a Big Sis for everyone, I would keep the challenge open believe me!!

If any of you guys have *newbie* questions, feel free to PM me. :D

SEMO

Awwww, you shouldn't have to grow up in an orphanage :nono:. We love all newbies :yep:.

Although I already have 2 lil' sisters I would be more than happy to answer questions/pm's from any newbie natural (I'd answer anyone who asked me a question, just figured I might be more helpful with those who have natural hair).

And like someone else said, we're friendly here at LHCF you should feel free to pm people with question even if they're not technically your big sis. After all, we're all Niko's cousins anyways :grin:.

tyrablu

Cubanita,

I am a newbie too, and I need all the help I can get. I have been harassing poor sistaslick that it's only a matter of time before she blocks my pms:blush: lol.:spinning:

But seriously I am willing until the next round of adopting takes place. Who knows maybe Angelina Jolie will adopt everyone and Brad Pitt could be our daddy:grin:

TB

SEMO

Cubanita,

I am a newbie too, and I need all the help I can get. I have been harassing poor sistaslick that it's only a matter of time before she blocks my pms:blush: lol.:spinning:

But seriously I am willing until the next round of adopting takes place. Who knows maybe Angelina Jolie will adopt everyone and Brad Pitt could be our daddy:grin:

TB

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: As long as they don't cut our hair off like they did their daughter.

cubanit

Thanks everyone.... Let me introduce my self.
My hair type: 4a
My current length:partially shoulder and partially neck lenghth
"the top is shorter"
My hair goal: to have full healthy shoulder length hair by dec 2007.
My staples: no direct heat, rod sets every two weeks as a protective style and 14 week stretches.
Im struggling with: excessive shedding " im mean like I had to get my hormones checked shedding","malnorished chia pet shedding""do I have a thyroid problem shedding" get the point?
I have been lurking LHC since Oct 2006.

Aussie

yea i missed the registration date and was so pissed because i didnt know why i couldnt do anything on the site..... well now that i am (officially) registered i can do all the things i missed. YOu can def count me in....

i am a 4b-natural with dry hair that i have to oil down just to get shine. my end dry out the fastest and i want beautiful bouncy curls (if i can get it). ummmmm also i want length!!! hope this isnt too much at once. thanks!

remnant

yea i missed the registration date and was so pissed because i didnt know why i couldnt do anything on the site..... well now that i am (officially) registered i can do all the things i missed. YOu can def count me in....

i am a 4b-natural with dry hair that i have to oil down just to get shine. my end dry out the fastest and i want beautiful bouncy curls (if i can get it). ummmmm also i want length!!! hope this isnt too much at once. thanks!

If you want some help Aussie I can help you with my little knowledge feel free to pm me:yep:

edited : LADIES FEEL FREE TO PM ME

Last edited:

indigodiva

I'm in too..i'll put in my stats later..I have got to leave this place b/c I have a test at 1 pm..its 11 and i'm not finished studying...its not a good thing being a student worker when you get paid to be online unrestricted..but i did get to buy some end all being on here! Lol

indigodiva

I love your hair style! I have 3c hair transitioning, and my curls just flop down..I wish I could get it to have the shape like yours! BTW, I'm not gay or anything but you are gorgeous!

Missjksn21

I'm a newbie too with 3/4a hair so please HELP me,I'm natural, SEMO do not be alarmed if I start pming you. My hair is right at the nape of my neck in the back but the rest is like past my ears ( an involuntary mullet). I have a whole gallon of Nexus Humectress that I happened to inherit and I keep hearing great things about it so help me please!

Sistaslick

In the spirit of Brangelina, I'll a take another newbie or two. :lol: Just pm me. And like others have said, you can still ask any of the other big sisters questions as they come up-- I'm sure most of us don't mind!

seymone

I willing to help a newbie or two as well.. I have a learned alot since I have been here. Just PM me and we can get to work..

Desert Skye

Aww this thread is so cute. *Hugs* Let me take a minute to welcome you guys into the LHCF family. I am sure you will find all the info you need for your hair growing journey. And like other posters said please feel free to PM us with questions

Last edited:

Aussie

I love your hair style! I have 3c hair transitioning, and my curls just flop down..I wish I could get it to have the shape like yours! BTW, I'm not gay or anything but you are gorgeous!

AWWWWWWW THANKS. I TRY TO TAKE CARE OF MY SKIN..... NOW IM FOCUSIN ON MY HAIR. THAT STYLE WAS AFTER A WASH AND BLOW OUT WITH SOME OIL. KINDA FORGOT WHICH ONE BECAUSE I THREW THEM ALL AWAY. STARTIN FRSH NOW

JerriBlank

hi there everyone! i am also a newbie and i've been lurking in the shadows for some time!I've mostly been reading topics that relate to me and my hair problems.even though i don't have a pic up yet i'd like to come and say hi!a little baout myself;my hair type is 4a/4b relaxed,however i am currently wearing braids thanks to my discovery of the crown & glory method.I just bought my first bottle of boundles tresses thanks to the ladies on this board! sorry so long,but i'd like to get to know more and get familiar with the board in order to reach my hair growth challenges. I am open to any and all suggestions and once again i'm sorry this is so long,but i am just trying to properly introduce myself,so thanks in advance for your help!

Sosoothing

I missed the whole adopt a newbie thing but I want some little sisters too. Lurkers and non-lurkers alike if you want to be adopted please contanct me:yep:.

Platnm3kt

I just joined today...and I'm trying to familiarize myself with the forum...so definitely COUNT ME IN!!!!

Just tryna get some tips & facts of healthy hair. I've had layers and I'm growing them out...I'm always complimented on my hair, but after seeing hair on here, I have nothing on the sistahs

I decided to cut straight across the back and a bang. The bang is growing out, and I don't want to cut it again...Have been getting a lot of breakage lately, and my scalp is super dry :blush:

Any help & direction is appreciated! :yep:

SEMO

I'm a newbie too with 3/4a hair so please HELP me,I'm natural, SEMO do not be alarmed if I start pming you. My hair is right at the nape of my neck in the back but the rest is like past my ears ( an involuntary mullet). I have a whole gallon of Nexus Humectress that I happened to inherit and I keep hearing great things about it so help me please!

Feel free to pm me anytime you want. Don't be shy either, I love to be helpful :yep:. If you decide to pm me please include a few hair stats so I can get an idea of where you're at. How long have you been natural? Do you have a regimen or any products that you use regularly? Any immediate problems? Goals?