A Woman Shall Surround A Man & WW9:17

Belle Du Jour

Verse 8, and we get the "sur
It's so funny, because I read this recently in a book. Athaliah was systemically trying to annihilate a whole generation of young men. This spirit is still active today against the youth. But his aunt, Jehoshoba "went about seeking" the future King Joash! She "protected him." She placed him in her home. A woman, surrounded the King. The scripture in Jeremiah shows that this is indeed a new thing, usually a man protects the woman. Taken in context, this does not reverse God's order. Men will always be initiators, protectors, and leaders of their families. But wailing women, know how to protect the youth of today in prayer. When the men are no longer acting as priests and praying for their families, God may do a new thing! I don't know about your family but there are some priests missing in my family! Let's put up the guideposts and lead these children back home. The guideposts are put up by prayer! Let's continue to pray and wail for the young children, that they may not be destroyed.

Your posts are right on target with books/words God has been sending me. I hear You loud and clear, God :yep: