A few questions about Sulfer 8?

HairTemptress

im thinking about trying Sulfer 8 to prmote hair growth,because it seems the cold weather is stopping my hair growth in its tracks:nono:..
Im thinking about usung this...

Is it the same as this??

If i use the spray( mainly for convienence ) will i get the same growth results as using this one?? And if i use this one ( above) is the smell THAT noticeable???

How do you use your Sulfer 8??

Thanks Ladies

Keen

I've used both and I preferred the spray. I don't think I ever used the grease consistently enough to see whether it grows hair, but the spray definitely increased my growth rate when I used it while I was wearing braids.

Barbie83

I went for ear length to shoulder length in 11 months using the sulfur 8 in the jar on my scalp once a week. I should also add, I used absolutely NO heat (just rollerset), kept my hair up 97% of the time (I was focused on weight loss) and did cardio exercise about 6 days a week during that time.

I used the braid spray when I had micros and it helped keep my scalp clear and happy, but I dont think it has the same active ingredients as the stuff in the jar. Its smelly, but in my opinion it WORKS! :yep:

Prudent1

I've used both before. I don't really use grease in my hair anymore since I learned the excess oil was actually keeping the moisture I needed away from the hair shaft! I also was using it b/c of the cooling effect to my scalp. I was drying my poor scalp out by using harsh shampoos and didn't know that either! :wallbash: The spray I have used :yep:when I had a braided style and I liked it well enough. To be honest with you, I just mix certain oils my hair responds to well in a color applicator bottle and mix that with a good leave- in condish and spray it all on. I use it daily to combat the damage I usually see when cold weather sets in.
HTH

Chin

There was an old thread on here talking about mixing Sulfur 8 and Glovers mane together. I went from shoulder length to bra strap in one school year.

shtow

I used to use sulfur8 back in the day because my scalp was always irritated. It seemed that my hair did grow much faster and my scalp was stimulated. The only reason I stopped was because I was being lazy and it is very easy to weigh your hair down with it.