A Chance for a FREE 16 oz bottle of MEGA-TEK from EbonyEyes!

EbonyEyes

I would like to show my appreciation to all you ladies for your love, support, and encouragement.

Mega-Tek has been so good to me and I want others to be just as blessed as I have been.

So for the month of September, I am offering to purchase a 16 oz bottle of Mega-Tek for THREE lucky ladies! I will be purchasing from ValleyVet.com.

Two ladies who have never tried Mega Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

Entry is simple. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user.

On Saturday, September 6th at 11:59 EST, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their house or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves.

If this goes well, I will likely do something similar for the months of October, November, AND December! Those who don't get chosen during September would have the opportunity to enter again during a subsequent month.

So how does this sound ladies? If it sounds good to you, send me your PMs!!!!!

Love you all! Hugs and kisses!

:bighug: :kiss:

Last edited:
I would like to show my appreciation to all you ladies for your love, support, and encouragement.

Mega-Tek has been so good to me and I want others to be just as blessed as I have been.

So for the month of September, I am offering to purchase a 16 oz bottle of Mega-Tek for THREE lucky ladies! I will be purchasing from ValleyVet.com.

Two ladies who have never tried Mega Tek and have been considering it will each receive a free bottle.

One lady who is a current user of Mega-Tek will receive a free bottle.

Entry is simple. Send me a PM letting me know whether you are a current user of Mega-Tek or a prospective user.

On Friday, September 5th at 11:59 EST, the three ladies will be randomly chosen. Those ladies will then be able to decide whether they would like me to purchase the Mega-Tek for them and have it shipped directly to their house or to send them $25 to their PayPal account for them to purchase the Mega-Tek themselves.

If this goes well, I will likely do something similar for the months of October, November, AND December! Those who don't get chosen during September would have the opportunity to enter again during a subsequent month.

So how does this sound ladies? If it sounds good to you, send me your PMs!!!!!

Love you all! Hugs and kisses!

:bighug: :kiss:

You are the kind of person I love to have around me....a giver, just like me! I love givers....God honors givers and your giving is cheerful, therefore the Lord shall pour out upon you blessings that you will not have room enough to receive!

This sounds wonderful!:grin:

I sent my pm, thanks for thinking of others, the world need more people like you!!! This is very sweet of you.:yep:

You are the kind of person I love to have around me....a giver, just like me! I love givers....God honors givers and your giving is cheerful, therefore the Lord shall pour out upon you blessings that you will not have room enough to receive!

I agree. Hey EbonyEyes you are right down the road!

I would LOVE to PM you, but I don't know how? I'm a newbie here and have been trying to find some megatek,but it's so expensive! I was looking for the PM button, I'm afraid I don't know how... can this email serve as my PM?? Please, I don't wanna be left out!

I would LOVE to PM you, but I don't know how? I'm a newbie here and have been trying to find some megatek,but it's so expensive! I was looking for the PM button, I'm afraid I don't know how... can this email serve as my PM?? Please, I don't wanna be left out!

Your name has been entered!

To send me a PM, click on my name, and a menu should pop up. Choose the second link which reads "Send a private message to EbonyEyes."

What she said. Which by the way was well said, and eloquently put. That's why I lurrrrrvvvvves me some N&W. :grin:

A thousand fold blessings on you, sis. God looks favorably on those who serve others.... :yep:

Peace and blessings!

Wow, you are a sweetheart. You are going to make some ladies very happy. Your comparison pics are a beautiful testimony, just amazing.

Back