4b Ladies who've used linange relaxer

achangedlife

I'm thinking of switching from DE lo lye to linange. What I wanna know is did u have to increase your processing time with linange? With DE I had to increase it from 25min to 35 min to get better results. Also with DE it's hard for me to go more than 6 wks between touch ups. How often do u feel u need to touch up with linange. Thanks for ur help.

Sent from my LS670 using LS670

I'm thinking of switching from DE lo lye to linange. What I wanna know is did u have to increase your processing time with linange? With DE I had to increase it from 25min to 35 min to get better results. Also with DE it's hard for me to go more than 6 wks between touch ups. How often do u feel u need to touch up with linange. Thanks for ur help.

Good question, OP!!!! I'm touching up w/ Linange (for the first time) in 2 weeks so I'm reading any reviews I can find.

Don't know if I'm a 4a or 4b (see pic) but I used it for the second time two weeks ago and I didn't have to wait for a lot of extra time. I find that the smoothing process helped too so not sure if it just the relaxer. My hair was relaxed bone straight, which doesn't happen often especially after a 5 month stretch.

Attachments

• DSC00629 (Medium).JPG
    DSC00629 (Medium).JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for replying, that's alot of growth. So u went 5 months between the 2 linange relaxers?

Yeah. I first used it in December, then in May.

About the growth, it was 3 inches. Since I grow on average .5 inches per month naturally, I didn't think it was much especially since I was taking vitamins and using sulfur. But what do I know.

What do you think my hair texture is? 4a or 4b?

Thanks for replying, that's alot of growth. So u went 5 months between the 2 linange relaxers?

From where do you all buy Linange relaxers?

And how do you ensure that what you're getting is fresh?

Back