4a BSL-WL Naturals???

NGraceO

Hey guys, I am currently CBL. However, I would LOVE to see how my hair would look once i reach BSL-WL, curly. Post pics here of your hair in its curly state. TIA!!!!

ajargon02

bumping for you.

I KNOW there are several naturals on this site with WL hair currently or in the recent past. Empress Ri immediately comes to my mind. I think pink skates is natural too, but I can't say for certain. Maybe they haven't seen the post yet :)
I am sure they will come in and post :)

Southernbella.

Good thread! I'm APL now, but I have a feeling my BSL natural hair will look exactly the same as my APL hair in its curly state. :lachen: I'm interested in seeing others' pics, though.

I once found the fotki of an AMAZING beyond waistlength natural, but I don't think I favorited her page and I never found her again. :-(

She said she will not straighten her hair to show length no matter how many people ask. Hope someone else knows!

NGraceO

Thanks ladies:) yes, and I think Pink Skates is natural, she just wears her hair str8 most of the time...bumpity bump!

MrsQueeny

I'm pretty sure Que is WL, or very close to it!

Hey girlie!!! Yes at the end of Sept I was an inch away from my natural waist. I am sure I am there now. Here is a pic taken in January:

Here is another pic of my puff for Father's day:

Those were the only ones I could fine. HTH Q

Ms Lala

There was a whole thread on long haired naturals quite a while ago. Alot of them were around waist length. I'll see if I can find it. My hair is around BSL. My fotki is http://public.fotki.com/Ms-Lala I don't wear my curly hair loose and unmanipulated because I end up w/knots so I don't really have any pics like that but I have pics of twist outs and other curly styles.

Fine 4s

Your curly WL hair might be the same length or close to where your APL is now but just bigger. Natural kinky hair tends to grow out and not down.

You might have to do a braidout to show more length down. Now if you had really crazy long hair I'm assuming it might be further down your back and also very much big and out there.

Sounds so yummy!

rabs77

Hi, Im 4a natural currently at Midback. I ll post some pictures later. Can't now, I'm at work:)

NGraceO

Thanks EVERYONE for your contributions! Kemi, LOVED your album, and Lala, I forgot about you! Your album is one of my Favorites! I can't wait until you upate your progress pic....hehe. And rABS i can't wait to see those pics. And fine 4s, your right. Looking these fotkis have showed me that....coolness. I think thats just another feature of the wonder and awe of the fabulous 4s in natural hair:)

Cheleigh

I'm 4a BSL...there are photos in my album--but it just looks like I'm about mid-neck to shoulder length unstretched. I'm thinking about doing twists (no extension) though and will take photos of those.

RegaLady

I don't have this, but here is a picture of my mother with 4a WL hair. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• 596.jpg
    596.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 428

AtlantaJJ

Beautiful natural hair!

This is just what I needed because I had a nightmare last night that someone put relaxer in my hair and left it and I couldn't get it out... Ugh!!

Boy was a glad to wake up and now I am really enjoying this beautiful thread!!

Thanks for posting OP :clap:

RegaLady

Wowsers! Thats not WL that Butt Length! Looks great! How long did it take her to grow it out? What does she do to maintain her hair or what is her regimen?
She swears by no chemicals! When I told her I wanted to grow my hair, she told me not to relax and leave it alone. She wears PS(wigs)99.9% of the time. She washes every 3 days and twists her hair. She doesn't add product or anything to her hair, and she eats pretty well. It's no secret. She has been growing like this for years. She cut the relaxer out about 10 years ago, and been going by that regimen, since. Of course, she has cut a bit here and there along the way.

I have just seen her leave it alone! What's my problem?...addicted to the scissors:lachen::ohwell:!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Happy to have so many natural fotkis to draw strength from and to educate myself. I hope one day that I can be a natural inspiration for someone like you ladies are!:yep:

lilsparkle825

I'm 4a BSL...there are photos in my album--but it just looks like I'm about mid-neck to shoulder length unstretched. I'm thinking about doing twists (no extension) though and will take photos of those.
this is really funny...one of my goals for the year was to be SL unstretched/APL stretched. i guess SL unstretched is asking for a lot if you are BSL and that's where you are...lol