3-month Gelatin Challenge

sunshinelady

Hi ladies,

I recently read a positive study on the effect of gelatin intake on hair growth. The results do not show until the third month.

The challenge is take gelatin everyday (100mg/kg of body weight) for 90 days. I am using Knox gelatin.

Anyone interested?

nissi

not to be negative, but i heard that gelatin is made from cow hooves and other animal "byproducts," (yuk!) so do your research. there is some gelatin that is made from seaweed and that's the one i used.

:nono: i did not find gelatin to be that effective when i went on a little gelatin kick to grow my nails and hair from someone who said it worked for their mother. give it a try though, it may work for you!

lana

A girl who I met on vacation is a doctor and she said her hair grows fast because of the gelatin candies that she eats in London. She said that the gelatin makes your hair grow. She showed me some of the candies in a store but I never tried it...I'll stick to vitamins.

Duchesse

Bump..

I'm curious, is anyone ingesting gelatin? I was thinking of buying Knox for my nails, my mother and aunt have testified that it works. I wonder if it has helped thicken anyone's hair?