27 Piece Weave with pics

yasluvsme

So I had the itch to chop all of my hair off just because. So instead of doing that I installed a 27 piece with invisiblle part (sewn in.. no glue)

Let me say that if I HAD chopped off my hair I would have cried my *** off :sad::sad::sad: because I do not really like this short hair on me.. I have a long behind face and a huge forehead and I look like I have a "mom" haircut (no offense to anyone).. and had I done this for real for real I would have been pissed the hell off. Good thing for weaves huh? I'm gonna keep this iin for like 2 weeks. Cause even tho it doesn't photograph well on me.. IRL if looks okay-ish and I had a lot of manipulation today so I'm gonna chill.

Anyway on to the pics.

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0485.jpg

S/N anyone who saw my "Fredrick douglas" tweet this is how I was looking LOL

DSC_0499.jpg

DSC_0497.jpg

DSC_0502.jpg

(with net, I never weave without it!)

IMG00116-20100617-2333.jpg

IMG00115-20100617-2332.jpg

IMG00114-20100617-233.jpg

aww i think that looks cute....lol but glad u didnt really go thru with the cut just yet...you would have really been upset since ur not feeling the style

Itching of the scalp can be very annoying, but it usually is not a serious problem. Home treatment will sometimes relieve scalp itching. But scalp itching may also mean a problem that requires medical treatment, such as:

* Head lice , tiny wingless insects that cause itching and raw patches on the scalp. Head lice are most common in school-age children.
* Ringworm, an infection of the outer layer of the scalp and in the hair. Ringworm usually causes a rash made up of circular patches with raised, red edges that resemble worms. The rash spreads from these edges, often leaving the center clear, giving it a ring shape.
* Ongoing (chronic) skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema, and seborrhea.
* An uncommon, recurrent skin condition called lichen planus. This condition appears more often during stress, fatigue, or exposure to medicines or chemicals.

Scratching can cause raw, irritated skin and sometimes skin infection.

Itching of the scalp can be very annoying, but it usually is not a serious problem. Home treatment will sometimes relieve scalp itching. But scalp itching may also mean a problem that requires medical treatment, such as:

* Head lice , tiny wingless insects that cause itching and raw patches on the scalp. Head lice are most common in school-age children.
* Ringworm, an infection of the outer layer of the scalp and in the hair. Ringworm usually causes a rash made up of circular patches with raised, red edges that resemble worms. The rash spreads from these edges, often leaving the center clear, giving it a ring shape.
* An uncommon, recurrent skin condition called lichen planus. This condition appears more often during stress, fatigue, or exposure to medicines or chemicals.

:look:

I feel itchy now.

I'm thinking your posting just post b/c I don't see how this goes w/ OP post.

^^^^
2d1rb6u.gif

OP, i so agree with you. weaves/wigs are so helpful in that regard. i'm glad you avoided a mistake. :yep:

Glad u didnt chop off all ur beautiful hair :yep: not feeling the pieces either.. I think if it was a lil longer.. it'd look better :perplexed

LOL I'm more interested in pic # 4.. all those braids look cute :yep: bet that style would look awsome with a cute clip or flower :yep: :yep:

Glad u didnt chop off all ur beautiful hair :yep: not feeling the pieces either.. I think if it was a lil longer.. it'd look better :perplexed

LOL I'm more interested in pic # 4.. all those braids look cute :yep: bet that style would look awsome with a cute clip or flower :yep: :yep:

Yeah thank God for weave seriously., :yep: :yep: I liked the braids too. I might get someone professional to recreate them, cause braiding in circles never come out neat when I do it.

Yes I"m so glad you didn't cut.
I'd like it if hte bang were longer, or if the whole style was an inch or 2 longer but with a longer bang.

sidebar: you do good work.

I thought "random thoughts" belonged in the off topic forum.....

loonggood's trying to randomly up that post count, by any means necessary, so ya'll will trust him and buy them wigs lol!

You ain't foolin nobody:rolleyes:

Did you use all 3 lengths or just the 2 shorter lengths? I did a 27 piece also using gro protect and I like it. I used the 2in and 4in only. I did not use the 6 inch.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 000123.JPG
    000123.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 351
try this tutorial to help with the "mommy-ness"
Thanks for the link!
Yes I"m so glad you didn't cut.
I'd like it if hte bang were longer, or if the whole style was an inch or 2 longer but with a longer bang.

sidebar: you do good work.
Thanks! I'm eventually going to go to school for hair.
Did you use all 3 lengths or just the 2 shorter lengths? I did a 27 piece also using gro protect and I like it. I used the 2in and 4in only. I did not use the 6 inch.

attachment.php

I used the 2 longer lengths, the short one looked TOO short :( :wallbash: I didn't buy the milky way one.. I hate them. I got the sensationnel one.. called "bump it" I really like it on you!!

At any rate I'm in the process of taking it out now. I forgot that I'm taking my husband out tomorrow for father's day.. so this has to go.

^^^Gotta be cute for father's day! :). It's good you tried though, practice makes perfect. Hope you and your dh have fun tomorrow.

Here's the updated install. I just used some hair I previously had from senghori shells. I took out the front and voila

IMG00122-20100618-2055.jpg

I know you're glad that you got it out of your system, even if you don't like the outcome. I like the cut, but next time you might want the front a tad longer.

P.S. You're so lucky that you know how to braid and you can do this on yourself!!!!

I know you're glad that you got it out of your system, even if you don't like the outcome. I like the cut, but next time you might want the front a tad longer.

P.S. You're so lucky that you know how to braid and you can do this on yourself!!!!

Me too.. Cause I promise I was really reaching for some scissors. I cut my hair when I was preg with my first daughter.. and I was trying to recreate that with the weave. It's definitely out of my system now lmao!!! :drunk::drunk::yep:

Back