2022 2023 Challenge - Cowash, Cocleanse, Mud Wash, Honey Cleanse, & Others

Togolese

I didn’t wash my hair for 3 weeks, I was too sick and fetched too many colds. Finally, I washed yesterday and did two clay masks. One for clarifying purposes: Bentonite clay + acv and then my regular clay wash after conditioner: kaolin + rhassoul clay, water, acv, glycerin, he shou wu powder.

Togolese

Feb 20: kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, triphala, ashwaganda, curry leaf, amla, honey, inositol, clove, green tea powder and amino acids.

Today: Pre-pooed with an herbal tea + ACV. To wash, I borrowed from @Togolese and did AVJ (fresh aloe) + honey and a bit of ACV
How did you like the avj? I think I will ditch the commercial Pre-Shampoo and will stay loyal with aloe vera + glycerin to detangle my hair before the cleanse. It works so well and why using all these unnecessary ingredients when two ingredients + water and my old gel residue can give me enough slip to detangle.

snoop

I didn’t wash my hair for 3 weeks, I was too sick and fetched too many colds. Finally, I washed yesterday and did two clay masks. One for clarifying purposes: Bentonite clay + acv and then my regular clay wash after conditioner: kaolin + rhassoul clay, water, acv, glycerin, he shou wu powder.

I hope that you are feeling better now.

Did you shampoo in between?

snoop

How did you like the avj? I think I will ditch the commercial Pre-Shampoo and will stay loyal with aloe vera + glycerin to detangle my hair before the cleanse. It works so well and why using all these unnecessary ingredients when two ingredients + water and my old gel residue can give me enough slip to detangle.

To be honest, I can't remember what the outcome was immediately after washing in this way, but after washing on Thursday then washing again on Sunday with the combination of stuff that I used, my hair has never felt this great!

Unfortunately, I didn't try to detangle with it and used it as a "shampoo" and washed my hair while twisted. I'll definitely try this again, paparticularly when I have more time to distribute it through loose hair and pay attention to the results.

sunnieb

Hey ladies! Somehow I missed this challenge!

I'll be with you for the new 2024 challenge. I cowash and honey cleanse every week. My hair loves it!