2022 2023 2024 Coffee Tea Acv Ayur Onion Rice Chebe Challenge

Hello everyone! I thought that I'd start a brand new thread for 2022! Wishing you a happy and healthy 2022! Let's see what our hair can do!

Monday: kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, triphala, ashwagandha, rose petal powder, SAA, cassia, hydrolyzed oat protein, plant keratin, baobab protein, and fragrance oil.

I increased the amount of oat and plant keratin that I was using this week and my hair felt more strengthened. I need to find a protein that I can use that is more film forming. I think my protein combination will be complete at that point.

Kaolin clay + coconut milk, triphala, goat's milk powder, tallow, ashwagandha, SAA, hydrolyzed oats, plant keratin, panthenol, baobab protein.

Do you notice a difference with hydrolyzed collagen @snoop?

It was my first time trying it. My hair didn't come out as great as soft as I'd wanted it to but I think that's because of the marshmallow root. I think it hardens my hair.

In all honesty, I think I'd prefer to drink the collagen (I used this collagen powder so maybe not the best idea).

1643046127103.png

Sunday:

Kaolin clay + goat's milk powder, amla, brahmi, fenugreek, moringa, green tea, tirphala, fresh AVG, panthenol, calendula oil, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed plant keratin, hydrolyzed baobab protein, SAA

Ziziphus, triphala, ashwagandha, rose petal powder, moringa, coconut milk, SSA, panthenol, hydrolyzed oat protein, hydrolyzed plant keratin

I didn't like it. It's either the ziziphus or this particular brand of triphala, but I found a bit of herbs on the scalp by my temples. I strained the ziziphus, but forgot to strain a second time before use. I think both will have to go.

Otherwise, the mix left my hair feeling strengthened, but not hard.

Back