2018 Coffee Tea Ayurv Henna Cassia Rice Clay Mud Avj Acv Onion

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies! for those that haven't seen me post, i was away deployed for most of the year. i used this product while i was away it very stimulating found it on amazon,
Amla Oil - Brahmi Oil - Blend of Brahmi and Amla Herbal Oil - Keeps the Hair Cool( Hair Oil for Hair Growth) by Vaadi Herbals. I'll be KISS will narrow down to what soon.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
I've just put some rice water to set for my next wash day. I'm also debating doing a henna gloss with some leftover henna that's been in my freezer forever. All I know is next wash day will be a treat.

We were thinking alike! I was looking at the title of the thread and realized I have not tried coffee or rice so I did a lil sumthin sumthin today.

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Forgot to post what I used:

Yesterday
Washed with my Ayurvedic Poo bar.
ACV rinse
Detangled with my Herbal conditioner
Air dried in 3 braids with no product.

My hair didn't need washing...was just testing my products. :clap::clapping::circle: All winners!!!!! :drool:

Today
I spritzed with rosewater, moisturized with my Herbal conditioner then sealed it all in with my shea butter mix. :bling:

Keen

@Aggie

I think I found an answer to our fenugreek mask issue. This video shows how she let the mixed mask set overnight, it smoothed out the issues with grainy fenugreek.

What do you think?
I will be watching more of her videos because our hair seems to be similar. I could still see lots of fenugreek pieces in her hair. I think it’s not an issue for her because she deep condition after. That further rinses out the grainy residues.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I will be watching more of her videos because our hair seems to be similar. I could still see lots of fenugreek pieces in her hair. I think it’s not an issue for her because she deep condition after. That further rinses out the grainy residues.

I thought that was fenugreek, but she kept insisting it was just water droplets.

We shall see when I try that technique out.

ladybevy

I'm in. I hope to post more but my health keeps me offline sometimes. But I want to be more active.

I've been using CP Ayurvedic Oil for the past 4 months. I also just recently starting using Chebe Clay Gloss and products with some Ayurveda infused stuff in them.

Also just 2 days ago started doing rice water rinse. So far so good.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Chebe Clay Gloss
I had to look this up, interesting ingredients:

Distilled Water infused with Marshmallow Root, Oatstraw, Nettle, Fenugreek, Horsetail, Rhassoul Clay, Chebe Powder, Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Cassia Henna, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beet Sugar, Vitamin E, Optiphen ND, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Fragrance.

Can't use it, but it gives me ideas...

faithVA

I'm in I will be using henna/indigo at least once a quarter but may switch back to once a month.

Will get back to my clay washes monthly before I color my hair.

Will be watching the thread to see if there is anything else I want to incorporate. I'm a bit lazy so I won't be adding too much.

ladybevy

I had to look this up, interesting ingredients:

Distilled Water infused with Marshmallow Root, Oatstraw, Nettle, Fenugreek, Horsetail, Rhassoul Clay, Chebe Powder, Coconut Milk, Aloe Vera Juice, Cassia Henna, Apple Cider Vinegar, Molasses, Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Beet Sugar, Vitamin E, Optiphen ND, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Fragrance.

Can't use it, but it gives me ideas...

I got it when I had a discount to go with it. So far so good. I really like it because it soften my hair and enhanced my little curls (transitioning and my curls are coming out and popping). But once that jar is done I will most likely repurchase but only with a discount.

Sorry you can't use it but happy to hear that it gives you some ideas!!

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I got it when I had a discount to go with it. So far so good. I really like it because it soften my hair and enhanced my little curls (transitioning and my curls are coming out and popping). But once that jar is done I will most likely repurchase but only with a discount.

Sorry you can't use it but happy to hear that it gives you some ideas!!

I was tempted but $6.50 for shipping....

ETA:. I'm a sucker, so I bought it anyway. Hanging my head in shame.

Last edited:

GGsKin

Tonight on my hairline and ends, I used some of the Ayurvedic shea butter mix I made earlier. My skin is pretty soft already but it feels great on my skin so I'm hoping it's even better for my hair. I ordered a some pretty-sounding fragrance oils but I couldn't wait for them to arrive so dashed in 2 drops geranium and 2 drops lemongrass. I will use more fragrance when the new stuff arrives.