2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

Using the last of my:

BRB Chai Tea Pre-Rx (under Saran Wrap, Plastic Cap & Wig) while at work.

If I run out of BRB Chai Tea I will use a bit of SSI's Coconut Sorbet too.

M&S with Claudie's Moisturizing Quinoa Coffee Creme & Siamese Twists Ginger Cream Cheese Hair Frosting

Last night moisturized with APB leave in, hair cream and sealed with the ayurvedic oil all in honeydew scent

On freshly washed and oil rinsed hair used the following to braid up my hair
- Bekura Palm Tapioca as a leave in
- Aethiopika Butter to seal

Will re-braid to stretch it more after it dries...

Used pbn mmm, bask apple syrup, and mhc type 4 cream

Eta: natural oasis jojoba and honey balm on scalp.

Last edited:
Used Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Mist, Avocado oil, Koils by Nature Shealoe leave in, and Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade on the ends

Last edited:
Pre-Treating with: SheScentIt's Coconut Sorbet Pre-Poo Treatment.

Will use: Either Pure Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed or Pure Cold Pressed Avocado Oil on top of my DC'er to Steam

Will use: DB's Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries: Maybe something Jakeala? With SNBE Sulfur Oil on Scalp

It's been so hectic, I forgot to post here.

Yesterday I used the following:
Retwisted damp hair with Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee + SheaMoisture JBCO Strengthen Grow & Restore Edge Treatment gel

On Scalp: Baidynath mahabhringaj+ Black Seed + Huille Maskriti mix

Heavy sealed with shea & cocoa butter mix. My twists are plump & smell like flan custard.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

@ronie @xu93texas

Ronie - I read your mini-review of the Phyto Phanere in another thread. I agree 100%.

I actually think (or should I say I know) I like them more than Viviscal. They have been Great.

You are suppose to take 4 months and then off 1 month. I am almost approaching that time.

I think I am going to get PhytoSpecific to supplement during that 30 period and either take that with Silica or Biotin.

I got the idea of using the PhytoSpecific from rileypak

I am currently taking the Phytophanere with Biotin

@xu93texas

Yeah...I thought about buying Phytophanere early last year after another Poster saw such fab results, but stuck with Viviscal (now....despite my better judgment).:perplexed

Now I wish I would have made the switch earlier.:nono:

I am getting super great results from this vitamin. And/or the Combo w/Biotin.

I will get the PhytoSpecific to take during the 30 days while not on Phytophanere.

Now I need to decide if I will take the Silica or keep taking the Biotin with the PhytoSpecific.

Back