2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

jprayze

Hey ladies! Just getting back in the swing of things now that we don't have the app. Finally put the site on my home screen.

I'm using MN oil mix on scalp and some doo gro grease on my ends. I've been bunning this week and my hair feels great.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Wednesday: Moisturized with APB Leave In and sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Parfait.

Thursday: Moisturized with Oyin Juices and Berries and sealed with SSI Seyani Butter.

@IDareT'sHair Does the Jakeala Parfait in Peach Bellini smell like the old HH Peach Aloe Pomade?

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
I'm wearing a twistout today. I used Heritage Aura Glow (Rose scent) oil blend to untwist & Obia Naturals Curl Hydration Spray (argan oil & rose) to help fluff/separate sections.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used Phyto's Scalp Exfoliator Oil.

Also going to use BBD Stretch Leave-In and a Spritz of Jakeala's Green Tea Oil on top.

After my Hair Dries, probably KV's Coffee Oil & something Creamy.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Darn, I forgot Aura Glow has lanolin. Lanolin + twistout + Deep South humidity = :afro:

I retwisted with distilled H2O, Curly Hair Solutions Curl Keeper Styling Cream & Nubian Heritage Goat's Milk and Chai infused sheabutter

caliscurls

QB Aethiopika Butter over a rinse out of Trader Joes Tea Trea..Tingle?? :cool: I forget the name, only bought it for the slip factor with my trim....but I like!