2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Rnjones

Just finished the first 15 min steam session. Will do another session once the pizza guy comes. Using db pumpkin seed condish, trader Joes nourish and spa, and avocado oil

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using LHCF

Rozlewis

Steamed today with Naturelle Grow's Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Cinnamon Deep Conditioner, Manuka Honey, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary Oil. This was my first time using this conditioner. It has a lot of slip and goes on easy. Hair felt moisturized and healthy.

nmartin20

I am deep conditioning right now ORS Mayo under my therapy hair wrap. I wish I was at home under my steamer. Therapy hair wrap is more portable. I really enjoy using this product on my hair. Great slip!!

Beany

Steaming with yes to carrots, YAM, silk and honey latte, CO, argan oil, and olive oil for 30 minutes.

Gryphyn

Forgot to steam with my oil mixture today. I'll just apply oils and GHE overnight instead. I don't usually GHE on the weekend...I barely even remember to tie up my hair at night moat weekends :/

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Hi ladies, I'm so new to this steaming thing. Last night I went to the gym and used the steam room for 20 min. I decided to prepoo my hair since it was due for a wash. My hair has been so unmanageable since I'm 20 weeks post.

Anyway I made a mixture of TJ nourishing conditioner with a tablespoon of coconut oil, EVOO and a teaspoon of JBCO.

LADIES I ended us washing my hair out in between making dinner about 3 hours later..my hair was detangled, buttery soft and moisturized! I was so shocked because my hair has been so difficult to manage. Here's a pic for reference. I'm a 4B relaxed head, 20 weeks post.

Attachments

• image-4236469965.jpg
    image-4236469965.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 45

FemmeFatale

Anyway I'm joining this challenge!

I plan on doing this once a week
Since I'm using the area room at the gym, I'll see if I can squeeze in both my prepoo and DC.

athenat

I wanna join this challenge. I have been steaming for the past year with various deep conditioners in fact I use any DC i have on hand. Last night I DC and steamed with DC from Soultanicals for 30 minutes. Happy steaming everyone.

Fashionista

I'm joining this challenge.

Steaming 1x/week
Using Secura table top steamer
Currently using up a bottle of Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm

Starting pic:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Attachments

• image-2060115853.jpg
    image-2060115853.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 18

cutenss

I used my steamer today for 50 minutes...just chillin' :) with a mix of SM Deep Treament Masque and SM Anti-Breakage Masque.

Rnjones

Wow I don't think I ever officially joined. I just jumped right on in.
Method: Secura table top steamer
Frequency: aiming for twice weekly but no less than weekly
Products: any and every moisture dc I have mixed with avocado or olive oil.

I'm not much a pic taker, everything I have is from months ago. I will take a starting pic next week after my relaxer
Thanks
Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Just used the attachment on my steamer for a facial. Lawd, I'm in love with this thing. Best purchase I've made so far for my hair and skin!

nmartin20

I deep conditioned with Naturelle's Herbal Blends(my second time using) and applied grapeseed oil to my hair. Ongoing hit!! I steamed for 45 minutes. Awesome as always!!! I used curl junkie coco something.. I've had it for awhile, I'm liking it. My hair feels great!!

NG HB I think I have enough for one more use.

Nichelle_jb

I steamed yesterday for 30 minutes using Avocado Oil plus Natty Cupuacu and Rhassoul Deep Conditioning Treat from All Things O'Natural.

Nichelle_jb