2014 Steaming in the Moisture

Beany

Steamed with ynobe marshmallow hibiscus LI (FINALLY done with it), tresemme naturals condish, amla oil, and njoi ayurvedic oil for 30 minutes. I didnt rinse it out. Gonna seal my twists with qb honeybush gel (discontinued) in a bit.

Jace032000

BUCK NAKED lol

HILARIOUS! :lachen:

I just finished steaming for 60-mins (buck naked mind you) with my mixture of Hairveda's Sitrinillah mixed with honey and vatika frosting on top. This was my first time using the Hairveda line and I wasn't blown away or anything---but my hair was softer and noticeably moisturized. I slathered on some whipped clouds, sealed with vatika oil and twisted my hair up. I'm sitting under the dryer and will let you know how my twistout turns-out!

nmartin20

Washed my hair last night with Hairveda's Amala Cream Rinse, deep conditioned/steamed (45 minutes) with Bee Mine Bee-U-Ti-Ful Conditioner, oiled my scalp with almond glaze, applied DB Pumpkin Seed as a leave in, and styled with DB Tucuma Butter Moisture Whip(the butter is very thick and went on my hair very nicely.. nice smell). I placed my hair in about 10-12 braids...we will see

Jace032000

I'm reporting back with how my twist out turned out after using the Hairveda whipped clouds. Bottom Line: it turned out "okay" I think it was my technique (my twists were done pretty sloppy) vs the product. Honestly, it's not even worth posting a picture over...

Rozlewis

Steaming tonight with SD Shea What Deux, Roux Porosity Control, Avocado Oil, and Peppermint Oil after my Henna treatment.

nmartin20

I washed my hair tonight. I used Hairveda's Alama Cream Rinse to wash(hair ❤️this stuff). I DC/Steamed with Shescentit's Banana Brûlée MDC(nice slip and detangling was easy) 45 minutes under my steamer. Applied my leave in(hair dew). Styled with Shescentit's JB buttercream frosting and curly souffle(should've got another jar of this during her last sale). Oiled my scalp with almond glaze. I cannot go wrong with this combination

Alta Angel

Hennaed last night and rinsed out and slept with conditioner. I wet bunned this morning and I am finally able to steam. Will steam for 1 hr with Elucence Moisture Balance.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Rozlewis

It's nice.:yep: No complaints.

It's on the thicker side. (At least this jar I just finished up was).

I still probably like SW II and VS better.

I think my overall "Fav" from this Line is Destination Hydration (for cowashing).

Truthfully, for me, I think all of the DC'ers perform pretty much the same. No complaints in the performance department.

Rozlewis

Rozlewis

It's nice.:yep: No complaints.

It's on the thicker side. (At least this jar I just finished up was).

I still probably like SW II and VS better.

I think my overall "Fav" from this Line is Destination Hydration (for cowashing).

Truthfully, for me, I think all of the DC'ers perform pretty much the same. No complaints in the performance department.

IDareT'sHair

Thanks. I heard it was super moisturizing and I plan to do a protein treatment tomorrow so I want to DC with a good moisturizing conditioner.

Rozlewis

Steaming with Claudies Kpangnan Hydrating Dc, Porosity Control, Avocado Oil, Peppermint Oil for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Rozlewis

So, you didn't go with the SD's Razz?

IDareT'sHair

Nah. When you didn't rave about the super moisturizing effects so I figured I would use something in my stash that was already open. Since I did a Henna with lemon juice last week I wanted to up my moisture this week. I heard Razz was super duper moisturizing and if it is equivalent to Vanilla Silk I have other things that are open that I can use up that are just as good. I still have 2 SD Razz's so I will be using them soon.