**2013 Ceramides Challenge**

sisters248

I know that it is kinda late but... can I join?!?
a. What ceramide oil(s)/product(s) did you use?
Grapeseed oil and Safflower oil
b. How did you use it? (pre-poo, poo, DC, leave-in, sealing etc)
Sealing and DC
c. What benefits are you experiencing by including ceramides into your regi? Shine? Softness? Manageability?
All three and hopefully growth!!! :woot:

DominicanBrazilian82

I know that it is kinda late but... can I join?!?
a. What ceramide oil(s)/product(s) did you use?
Grapeseed oil and Safflower oil
b. How did you use it? (pre-poo, poo, DC, leave-in, sealing etc)
Sealing and DC
c. What benefits are you experiencing by including ceramides into your regi? Shine? Softness? Manageability?
All three and hopefully growth!!! :woot:

sisters248 but of course :grin:

Wenbev

had to toss a 16oz bottle of wheat germ oil, ugh, it smelled like a cross between oil moldy potatoes and rancid cooking oil. And I was using for the first time. Never again will I purchase from Dr. Adorable on amazon.
Anyhow, I'm using gso, avocado, walnut and hemp oils to either prepoo or seal

DominicanBrazilian82

had to toss a 16oz bottle of wheat germ oil, ugh, it smelled like a cross between oil moldy potatoes and rancid cooking oil. And I was using for the first time. Never again will I purchase from Dr. Adorable on amazon.
Anyhow, I'm using gso, avocado, walnut and hemp oils to either prepoo or seal

Wenbev WGO does have a funky smell. But not too bad. Did you contact Dr. Adorable?

Wenbev

Wenbev WGO does have a funky smell. But not too bad. Did you contact Dr. Adorable?

DominicanBrazilian82 No, I didnt. I probably should...i've had the bottle for about a month still in the box under my sink. And it was past funky, it was so bad. SO kept asking if I farted or if there was something rotten in the trash or if there were rotten veggies :lachen::lachen: all the time I thought HE had gas bc I checked the trash! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Edited to add: i guess i shouldnt say I wont purchase from Dr Adorable, but I would prefer to get oils on the ground as the oil was probably cooking itself riding around in a delivery truck and sitting in my mailbox in triple digit weather in Vegas

Last edited:

reeseycup

Still using my WGO/sulfur/megatek essential oil mix. I am wearing a fresh set of Senegalese twists (DIY) and missed them so...:)

Last edited:

sisters248

Yesterday: moisturized with Elasta QP olive oil mango butter moisturizer and sealed with safflower oil.

Today: cowash, sprayed some apple cider vinager to close my hair shaft,air dry(still waiting for it to dry), then I plan on moisturizing and sealing my hair with the oilive oil mango butter and safflower oil. :hair:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Sealed with HV Avosoya oil (Hemp) on the length of my twists and HV Green Tea Butter on the ends (GSO).

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Haven't sealed in days since I used my blend. This stuff keeps the moisture in

Please excuse my iPhone; it's trying to get it together