2012 Ceramides Challenge Part 4 (Oct 1 - Dec 31st)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
DCing right now with GSO added to the mix, I will be washing it out in a sec and applying some extra to my hair and braiding it up.

I still wanna try some Hemp, I have like 6oz left of my GSO so I will try it out soon and see how that works.

lamaria211

Started using my Nubian Heritage grow & strengthen custard (which has hemp seed oil as the 5th ingredient) and sealed it with a mix of sunflower, wheat germ and coconut oil

lamaria211

Doing my overnight deep ceramide treatment tonight! Been doing this x2 a week consistently for about a month and I like it!

lamaria211

Question ladies?
Which do you think benefits the hair more using ceramide containing oils and products with them or products that say Ceramide on the label and ingredient list????

cutenss

All last week I used my castor/grapeseed mixture on my scalp fro GHE. Some days I used just grapeseed oil on m hair. I flat ironed my hair today, so I will not be doing the GHE.

DominicanBrazilian82

Pre-poo'd with an oil mix containing warm WGO, Sunflower Oil and Grape Seed Oil... Hair feels really good... But then again, it's been feeling really good lately (because I've been including ceramide oils and products into my routine... plus my dry DC's with heat)...

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

lamaria211

Question ladies?
Which do you think benefits the hair more using ceramide containing oils and products with them or products that say Ceramide on the label and ingredient list????

No one???
moisturized first with Aphogee green tea n keratin spray then NH Indian Hemp and Tamanu custard and sealed with wheat germ, sunflower and evoco mix:)

youwillrise

double ceramides! POW!

used shea moisture head-to-toe baby ointment to seal (safflower oil in the mix) and used loreal reparative smoothing conditioner (sunflower oil)

also ordered some of my beloved sunflower oil online yesterday. mmm.

sharifeh

i really like silk dream's wheat germ butter conditioner, that has ceramides right?
i have no more AO conditioners, I need to restock...

DominicanBrazilian82

Picked up some grape seed oil today and decided to use it as my sealing oil after moisturizing... My hair absolutely adores this oil. Once applied, my hair turned to silk. I've been using ceramide products for a while and am super happy I looked deeper into these beauties!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
Just made a fresh batch of whipped ceramide-shea butter, made it with hemp, rice bran and wheatgerm oil. Sealed my hair with it tonight after washing.

Brownie518

I've been putting a little bit of Nourish oil or LaVida Herbal infuson oil on top of my DCs under a cap and sitting under the dryer for 15 and then letting it sit for at least an hour. Love it.

cutenss

I just bought some rice bran oil (along with flax seeds). I have never used it before. I am going to make me some flaxseed gel, and I will be adding some of the oil. I am also going to mix some up with my grapeseed oil.

Brownie518

Sealed with Nourish oil.

Tomorrow, I plan to soak my hair in my ceramide mix (hemp, rice bran, safflower, jbco, amla, brahmi) for the day and then wash in the evening.