2011 Hide Your Hair Challenge! (Jan 1st - June 30th)

Ms_CoCo37

I want to join(actually starting a little early bcuz im getting my sewin done tomorrow) and it wont be coming until end of January/February(hopefully i can hold onto it and not want to switch up) ....

I'll try to remember to take pictures tonight!

Good for you for getting an early start.:yep: Hold on to your starting pic until I get the starting pix thread up and running. It should be ready by the end of the month.

Ms_Twana

I was hoping you would join this one since you are my HYH inspiration. :grin:

now, what's this about LHCF having an app? Hmmm?

Girl I'm not retaining much this time around!!

And yes, I'm on my LHCF iPhone app now. I saw someone else's post say that it was made from their app so I went and searched for it!!

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
Im in. After i take down this weave i will take some pics and post.
I will be in some kind of wig as i never leave my hair out.

JJamiah

:lachen:Now you know I'm trying to be like you when I grow up!

Unfortunately for me, I don't think I'm going to make MBL by the end of the month.:nono:

I think the shrinkage done got your tongue :)
You were a cough away from MBL when I looked last :yep:

beauti

i'm IN! i just weaved my hair today and plan on redoing it february, then april, and keeping that in until big reveal!! woot woot!

JerriBlank

Count me in. PS'ing is a piece-a-cake for me!lol. I'll be doibg weaves,and the time frame should allow me two sets of weaves. Hopefully,I will only need two passes. I'll be weaved up by this weekend.

ladyfay

I started early as well, and will be getting a new install on tomorrow. I am getting use to this weave thing.

prettybyrd

I'll bite! I'm protective styling anyway, so I guess I'll do so with friends! :) Also, after looking at the afters in that HYH 2009 Reveal, I am so inspired! Y'all weren't playing! :)

Ms_CoCo37

Girl I'm not retaining much this time around!!

And yes, I'm on my LHCF iPhone app now. I saw someone else's post say that it was made from their app so I went and searched for it!!

We're basically in the same boat. This time around my reveal won't be all that exciting. I got lazy.

On another note, I downloaded the LHCF app to my iPhone! Woo Hoo!:woot:Thanks for tip!

Ms_CoCo37

Hopefully I can:look: I have only been natural for about a week and I slightly grasped the concept of a twist out

By the end of this challenge you will be an old pro! Just wait!:grin:

If you want, you can check out some of my PSS. The albums are in my profile.

Ms_CoCo37

i'm IN! i just weaved my hair today and plan on redoing it february, then april, and keeping that in until big reveal!! woot woot!

Now that's what I call a HYH plan! :grin:

I love this challenge! I can say that this is one that I have actually stuck with :)

Me too! This is one challenge that I've actually stuck with. I'm dying to see your progress at the reveal!

I'm in this challenge!

Ms.Blue, I'm glad you decided to do the challenge again! You're making great progress!

I just started wigging it up a couple months ago, and I gained about an inch and a half so I'm definitely in! :yep:

Now that's what I'm talking about! I would love to have an inch and a half right about now. That would put me to my MBL goal for sure. :yep:

Count me in. PS'ing is a piece-a-cake for me!lol. I'll be doibg weaves,and the time frame should allow me two sets of weaves. Hopefully,I will only need two passes. I'll be weaved up by this weekend.

I'm glad you're joining us!

and the challenge just keeps growing and growing!

And you know this, MAAAAAAN!:grin:

I have been waiting for this challenge to start again! I am ready!!!

I'm glad you're joining us this go round.:yep: BTW, you look like a little babydoll in your pic. So adorable!

I started early as well, and will be getting a new install on tomorrow. I am getting use to this weave thing.

I'm loving this! Everyone seems to already have a set plan, and the challenge hasn't even offically started yet.:grin:

I'll bite! I'm protective styling anyway, so I guess I'll do so with friends! :) Also, after looking at the afters in that HYH 2009 Reveal, I am so inspired! Y'all weren't playing! :)

Prettybyrd, I felt the same exact way. That was the first challenge I stuck too. I had a couple of things going against me (I started a month late, and I BC'd). By the time of the reveal, my hair had practically grown back. I'd never experienced progress like that.

So in! I was gonna do this anyway :grin: I'm aiming for full SL by May/June

That's a great starting goal for you, and it's very realistic.:yep:

Ok, I've added my 'thanks' so please add me to the list

Once you hit the thanks button, you're automatically added to the list. I checked and you're definitely there.:yep:

I think I'm going to try to build a back-up list in case, LHCF decides to do more upgrades.

sxyblackgem

Please count me in. I will be keeping my hair in individual braids, twists, and flat twists. Hopefully in a copy of months I'll be able to get my hair into a comfortable pony tail (no pins) :spinning: :yep: