2011- Be Grateful 4 Da Hair U Have

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

OP have you written to companies about their products and how they are destroying the black community? Have you pm'd the owners of this board? I'm curious about their replies to you, please share.

Your statement about black men being in jail, did they commit a crime or are you talking about the one's who were wrongly convicted?

My dermatologist told me that the only thing that contributes to hair growth is a healthy body. So if a side effect of being healthy is hair growth...I'll take it.

Well, thank you for your input. I'm sure after this thread you will cancel your membership and never visit this site again. I applaud you and wish you much success in taking on every problem in the black community. As you vistec other forums, blogs and website and tell people what they should be doing, if they get hostile, stay strong. Peace.
please introduce said member to lipstick alley----->

that would be an awesome day

HappilyLiberal

..........or we could all be out volunteering at a women's shelter, delivering meals on wheels, or reading African-American literature to the elderly. :spinning:

heck, instead of growing our hair we should cut it all off and donate it to Locks of Love. :yep::look:

That would only work for those who successfully cared enough for their hair to grow it long. Locks of Love requires 10 inches of hair!:look: :look: :look:

Mz.MoMo5235

wtf yo!!! why is this thread alive but the good one went to thread heaven and mine is locked up like my virginity in high school!!!!

HappilyLiberal

Wth?
I thought all the nonsense from the past few days had disappeared.
Where the mods at?

They must be on Christmas vacation. I've seen several threads that I was sure would be :padlock2: :padlock2: :padlock2: by now.

On the upside, I bet that thread about things being boring here won't be bumped anytime soon!:look: :look: :look: :giggle:

davisbr88

They must be on Christmas vacation. I've seen several threads that I was sure would be :padlock2: :padlock2: :padlock2: by now.

On the upside, I bet that thread about things being boring here won't be bumped anytime soon!:look: :look: :look: :giggle:

Hahaha! I was JUST talking to someone about that.
Definitely not boring anymore.

illuminatiamerica

I understand people being concerned about taking supplements and doing "crazy" things for hair growth (like Monistat), but chlorella is a supplement that a lot of people take not even for hair...if the people posting had bad side effects, that is very unfortunate, but that's the same thing as going off because you had a bad reaction to your multi, or vitamin C. That isn't an indication of how "obsessed" we are. Each time we consume something, there is always some kind of risk due to contaminants and/or company error. Just be careful...

and I agree with the other posters about the tone...I personally cannot stand it when people say things like, "We (black women) need to be doing xyz." Yes, I am a black woman, but first and foremost, I am Elle, and I don't need to be doing jack unless I feel I should be doing it.

I couldnt help but to think of this when i read your comment.

YouTube - Ethiopian Woman Says Her Peace... Why Asian Men Dont Want Black Women